Studio 10 (2015-2020)

And keep the Brussel Sprout chucking down too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

How else would they hear each other over the sound of the elevator constantly going off?

4 Likes

Never even heard it until you have mentioned itā€¦but to me its not a problemā€¦i find the morning show on 7 more entertaining than this show. Its got too many old people in the audience and feels too old to watch. I think they need the younger feel on the desk and move along a certain couple.

The lift bell dinging has been a regular feature of the 5pm Sydney bulletin for years.

2 Likes

Whoops! Close callā€¦ took out part of the peppercorn tree!

2 Likes

Watch out, I think there might be a brussels sprout in that cloud of vapor.

9 Likes

Tarsh didnā€™t seem impressed at all!

1 Like

The Funeral of Angelaā€™s husband

7 Likes

Yeah. Normally they will replay those moments and laugh but they never did, not even on The Project. So Iā€™m guessing that guy will not be invited back and an OHS audit was done afterwards.

Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd is the 5th panellist today.

4 Likes

They did replay it once, mid segment. However, remember the show has a new EP, who may not find the constant replay funny.

Speaking of which, I have noticed the format/rundown is very messy; less time strict, in the past week. One example is that the other day the 5th panellist wasnā€™t introduced until about 9.50, instead of 9.30. Plus, there is a lot less newsy hot topics in the first 90 mins which is disappointing.

The episode has also been removed from Tenplay, they are clearly trying to keep it quiet (didnā€™t work though given articles have popped up in all the usual places).

2 Likes

Jo Casamento filling in for Jess today

Carlotta is on the panel Thursday & Friday this week.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I just watched the video and I cannot BELIEVE they allowed them to do that on air. That bottle moves like a missile once it starts to go wrong. A huge potential for serious injury right there.

6 Likes

Ettinghausenā€™s neck is the most bizarre thing ever.

1 Like

no longer watching as since rob has gone its going down hill fast

Gaining tractionā€¦

1 Like

So it should. Ridiculously dangerous segment.

Iā€™m going to jump on board with the people who are saying the show has dramatically lost its edge.

The first major issue is the presentation. The set is woefully cheap looking, the audience angle is off and the seats they are sitting on look like something youā€™d find at a US childā€™s baseball match.

Say about Rob McKnight whatever you like but he knew his stuff. Iā€™ve switched off (not just because of his departure) and rejoined The Morning Show.

Until Studio 10 re-evaluate and get back to say 8-10 months ago, where I believe they were at their peak, I wonā€™t be returning. Such a shame, it had major potential.

3 Likes

Found it on YouTube. No gloves, no safety shoes, the two women with bare legs, bending over to do it. Backyard stuff that shouldnā€™t have been allowed.

8 Likes