Studio 10 (2015-2020)

The article alleges Denise through a Brussels sprout at Ita. All a bit confusing but this is what I gather…

It looks as if Ita reported the throwing incident to Rob, who subsequently yelled at Jess and Denise. Jess would have reported McKnight to management for yelling at her. This would also explain why Ita is the only panellist who publically supported Rob when he announced his termination.

Really disappointed that things turned out this way.

Seems they have blocked the article. I could get in about 10 minutes ago!

Any way to read that article?

If you really need to read it, buy the newspaper or a digital subscription and support the media industry.

Search for the article name, that will get you around the paywall.

Brussels sprout the final straw in departure of Studio 10s executive producer Rob McKnight

It’s a terribly written piece and makes next to no sense.

2 Likes

Get a grip you revolting bigot.

8 Likes

Mmm not that keen.

2 Likes

Also the article is by Annette Sharp. Pretty sure she has history IIRC…

3 Likes

pretty sure its all b.s

So let me get this straight. Women, in your opinion, should keep quiet about workplace harassment because they owe their boss the privilege?

No. Harassment of any type, from anyone, in any workplace, should be spoken out against. There is nothing feminist or “SJW”, to bring myself down to your pitiful level, in that.

6 Likes

Jess Rowe and Denise are obviously on Annette Sharp’s lengthy hate list. Woefully structured story with very little substance.

However, if they did complain, it was obviously the final straw. The lack of response to McKnight’s original tweet by Ten personalities speaks volumes.

9 Likes

or maybe Ita should lighten up. I’m assuming they thought it would look good in the promo as a bit of fun?

Annette Sharp can’t stand a lot of people and I don’t know if it’s bitterness or past encounters but she goes after Karl Stefanovic a lot. She’s already alleging he will leave show end of year cause he can’t stand Georgie.

1 Like

No question about that. But a one off incident doesn’t get someone sacked.

1 Like

I fail to see how being reprimanded by the boss for bad behaviour is harassment. A reprimand was justified because of the health and safety issues- missiles and slipping on food on the floor. Perhaps the reprimand wasn’t done in the most sensitive way, somebody’s feelings were hurt and they felt the need to run to the boss and play victim. I see it all the time, amongst men and women, in my job. Trivial shit gets blown out of proportion and you have to put on the kid gloves and spend time managing a situation that isn’t really worth your time.

There have long been rumours about professional jealousy amongst the women on that show. I daresay Ita is afforded more respect from the boss because of her “doyen” status and that wouldn’t go down well with certain “princesses” on that set.

1 Like

Susie Elelman is on the panel and Richard Reid presenting the Showbiz File today.

1 Like

If you listen carefully throughout the show, you can hear the bell of the lifts softly ringing again and again.

3 Likes

Man you must have your tv so loud!

Nope. Around 30/100

Yep, heard it since Day 1 in the newsroom.

2 Likes

You’d think they’d do something about that, the news has been produced outta the newsroom for years and you’ve always been able to hear it.

On Sunrise and The Morning Show every now and then you can hear police sirens and heavy machinery.

I personally feel there is too much negative segments on this show from articles found online. They should incorporate some live performances from local or performers/bands that want exposure and Incorporate local news updates…and keep the shouting at each other down.

1 Like