Studio 10 (2015-2020)

This morning when Jono told one of his usual lame but funny jokes (!) he said, “… anyway the EP is winding me up, but he always does that”.

Lets hope his removal is the first of changes to come.

2 Likes

Carlotta is 5th panellist today :joy:

Not surprised in the least. A tweet like that can be career suicide - nobody wants to hire someone that’s going to spread sour grapes all over social media.

1 Like

4 Likes

Leigh Sales “author”

:thinking:

10 Likes

Who the hell is Roxy Jacenko?

Edit: forget it, I really don’t want to know!

Publicity seeker from Sydney who the media seems to think that anybody cares

4 Likes

Ten does not want to promote Leigh’s role on a rival network.

Well now these guests are making more sense that Rob is gone. Who actually is in charge there?

1 Like

“She’s a Walkley award winning journalist and host of the ABC’s flagship current affairs program, 7:30”

10 Likes

One of Leigh’s popular books has been reissued so she could be on the publicity trail.

4 Likes

So why have her on the show? Literally everyone knows her as host of 7.30.

3 Likes

We don’t know when these guests are booked for an appearance on the show.
Anna and Vince have been frequent 5th panellist this year. Roxy was scheduled to appear a few weeks ago and didn’t, so it has been rescheduled for next week.

1 Like

People just reading things into everything that’s happening.

3 Likes

Well Jonathan being bumped up as guest from contributor and Roxy, Mercedes few other people.

Jonathan has done guest spots before. Roxy has been on the show before. There have been interviews with other controversial figures like Mercedes before but let’s hope they don’t make it a habit of interviewing people who profit from crimes.

The Sunday Telegraph reports it was a complaint from Jess and Denise during the filming of the Christmas special which ended Rob’s stint as EP. I thought they had a good working relationship? If the allegation is true it is really sad.

2 Likes

This is where we are with SJW culture. Jessica Rowe - who owes her resurrected career to Rob - happy to throw him under the bus. Feminism.

1 Like

Any way to read that article?

1 Like