Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Talking of Damo he tweeted Rob yesterday and said Massive loss Rob it’s my last week at Gjs,I’ll make coffee at your coffee shop anytime xx.

Rob updated his twitter to
Out of work TV guy

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Hannahk36797090/status/932597631225696256

3 Likes

@hannahking Sounds like an intolerable social justice warrior who wasn’t up to the job.

Must be very very difficult getting TV together in this day and age - with all the SJW quibbles.

2 Likes

Can you not bring mindless words used by intolerable fucksticks into the conversation? That shit belongs in American politics, not here.

The story will come out. Until then, speculation is useless and posting anonymous social media posts is as useless. By the same token, totally dismissing accusations, especially in the current climate, is equally as stupid.

8 Likes

Yeah I don’t know how saying ‘you were a shitty boss’ is being a SJW.

4 Likes

There are always two sides to every story.

1 Like

But is she the one who was told to take leave then sacked?
Rarely are rumours rumours in TV land. They’re leaks.

For the record that wasn’t what I was implying.

Ita the first to publicly comment?

6 Likes

Jono did as well:

5 Likes

Sarah is now on maternity leave as she said we will be in safe hands with Natarsha Belling who will be doing 5 days a week :ok_hand:
Sarah said she was suppose to start her maternity leave last week.

9 Likes
2 Likes

They should be celebrating Sarah Harris having her next baby rather than putting a touch of sadness on the occasion. McKnight goes and it’s already downhill.

6 Likes

I thought they meant bittersweet because it would be bitter since she’s leaving them but sweet since she’s having a baby. Not for any other reason.

11 Likes

Agree with you 100% @JBar :clap:

1 Like

Lovely to hear Tarsh will be doing 5 days a week. :clap: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

A very emotional Natarsha just announced incredibly sad news Angela Bishop’s husband passed away yesterday after a battle with a rare form of cancer.
Condolences to Angela

15 Likes

That tweet appears to have been deleted.

1 Like
6 Likes

Richard Reid 5th panellist today, Jono & Robbo bromance date night (movie review) this morning.

2 Likes