Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Next week’s Halloween episode will involve the hosts dressing up as each other.

7 Likes

Hopefully they do it like the Time Warp special on Talkin Bout Your Generation special a few years ago. And that everyone rotates one spot on the panel and acts as that person for the entire show.

3 Likes

When did they get rid of the Gloria Jeans stand? Are they no longer a sponsor? That company has really gone downhill of late. so many stores are closing.

Happened a few months back I think. I agree I have noticed the Stores have gone downhill also. :confused:

Ages ago. It was the week they went to Queensland in June.

Gloria Jeans is suffering because so many other cafes which are better have opened everywhere.

There was one in a suburb near my house when there were about two or three other cafes. There there are now 14 other cafes in that suburb with great food and coffee. Same goes for the one near my work in the city. There would literally be about 15 cafes within 200 metres from my office.

1 Like

Good interview with Milo. The thing about Studio 10 - and partly its success - is that they are not typical left-wing nutjobs.

Huh? There was a satellite delay and they kept interrupting each other, which didn’t work well at all.

You obviously haven’t seen Jana Wendt’s interview with Robin Williams - one of the greatest interviews of all time!!

1 Like

I like studio 10 very much but it was a very very wrong move to have Milo yiannopoulous on the show. I know he’s gay and iam gay but I also know gay people who hate him. One again very wrong decision

I have but what’s that got to do with the price of fish? You’re aligning this interview with the greatest interview of all time?

1 Like

The price of fish is the satellite delay.

It may have worked in that case for comedy value but it certainly didn’t work in this case.

Not interesting enough? Not popular enough? Not controversial enough?

I didn’t give the delay a moment s thought. You live in Australia - satellite delays in interviews are a part of life. They don’t make or break interviews.

Not always. Some delays are worse than others.

I disagree. When they’re both argumentative and disrupting, it doesn’t work. They all had good points to make but I really think the whole thing ended up being a fail.

Anyway - my point is I thought it was a pretty good interview. Far better than the joke interviews on Sunrise.

And about the satellite delay - I registered it was there but thought nothing of it.

give me a break studio 10 should never have given him air time. hes disgusting and vile and doesnt care about what he says or who he says it at . i fell sorry jess for what he said about time and im sorry after that interview i have no time for jo hilderbrant

1 Like

But you can call people disgusting and vile.

I’m all for quirky segments but this “Dancing with the Dogs” bit is an absolute train wreck.

2 Likes

Dancing with the Dogs was a very funny segment of course Denise was the funniest :joy:

2 Likes