Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Set looks good but I’d prefer if the circle blobs were either see through or those panels not there at all so that you could see the newsroom.
But it might not suit the type of show…
Graphics looks fantastic as well. The ring around the Studio 10 logo looks great now having seen it in action.
Let’s just not talk about that desk :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

100% agree, love the idea of the circles being transparent to see through the newsroom, or remove them completely. I’m sure with a few little tweaks here and there that this set can really dazzle!

How the graphics look on WIN who take clean feed:

4 Likes

Would hate to see the news room behind them. That would be tacky and cheap. The wideshots to or from commercial breaks are enough.

2 Likes

Maybe Lisa Wilkinson will be the mystery guest this Thursday.

2 Likes

I’m sure Nine would have her on gardening leave.

3 Likes

Considering she doesn’t start at Ten until next year you could be right.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ve made the best of the hand they were dealt, but it looks like total shit. Quite obviously a cost-cutting / studio rationalisation exercise.

Compare it to The Project’s set - one looks like a polished and professional product, the other looks like a mid-renovation Bing Lee.

8 Likes

I really like it, the shorter opening works, the coloured floor behind the doors is nice. I love the wide shots showing off the high ceiling. I agree with @Travis regarding Ang & Craig using the catwalk for crosses at times. I don’t mind the backdrop. The bubbles remind me of the TARDIS. The very bottom line of the text was too small for me to read - maybe a bit bigger? The kitchen is nice and homely. I like the revolving circle around the logo, and love the desk. Well done @blackbox

1 Like

I’ve watched now - this set is a chaotic mess. The city skylines powered by Cairns, the bubble circles, the giant video screens, the audience - it’s a mess. Nothing makes sense - nothing works. Too many colors. The opening is bizarre. Nothing feels current or fresh or tidy.

1 Like

ah opinions. they’re like elbows.

everyone’s got one.

Wtf I just checked and I have two elbows

13 Likes

The blinds are shut this morning.

Edit: The blinds have been opened now.

Thanks for the live feed!
Perhaps they’re using the blinds to include financial updates? Or maybe morse code advertorials?

1 Like

Are they automated or manual?

2324E1D0-611F-43F2-BE65-9DA4F780DA30

I can see from where @blackbox may have drawn his inspiration… :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I love the round things…

17 Likes

I do too, but they look too dark :frowning:

1 Like

agree… we are working on it.

There will be a few changes

15 Likes