Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Well why don’t you just wait and see what the show is actually like on Monday before freaking out?

6 Likes

Looks like there will be darker blues, which makes sense because of the dark blues currently in the news Room. And also more 3d graphics (looks like 7 news a bit). Should be interesting…

Edit: the ring around the logo is pure :poop:, maybe just a stationary logo or perhaps flicks to the ten logo every once in a while like sunrise.

Denise’s fun performance with John Foreman was a good laugh this morning.:joy:

Always love most of the 5th panellist we see on the show and this morning having Sally Anne Upton it was a joy to watch for me.
Looking forward to the new set on Monday personally the content and hosts are more important to me,If you love a show you get use to changes that happen.

6 Likes

re the new graphics, it is an evolution not a revolution. I htink metro viewers will like the STUDIO 10 circle better with how it works with the weather bug. Also, the STUDIO 10 text will be replaced by HOT TOPICS, LIVE etc.

There are lots of challenges moving into the newsroom but I think it will add a freshness and new energy.

We started putting pieces in yesterday and it is all coming together. The desk looks amazing, although I don’t want to post a photo until it’s lit (otherwise it just looks white and you don’t get the full effect).

I’m sure we won’t get it 100% correct on day 1, but like always we will evolve and make changes along the way.

Thanks for taking an interest in our little show.

34 Likes

Hopefully someone from Studio 10 will post a sneak peak preview of the new studio/set before tomorrow!

4 Likes

New cover photo on fb

12 Likes

Also updated on twitter

IMG_20171015_153640

7 Likes

c/- Sarah’s Instagram account:

23 Likes

Looks like the double doors from the old set are staying from what’s in front of The Loop set?

You’d think they’d bin the loop set elsewhere to have some space.

The new desk looks so good.

2 Likes

this looks freaking mint, kudos @blackbox @theGradyConnell + co

24 Likes

How good does that look?

Good luck to the team tomorrow.

No one likes a relaunch more than mediaspy.

16 Likes

It’s not showing in the preview for me, so assume others can’t see it without clicking on the link:

I think this answers the question also as to whether Sydney’s set will be altered as it seems the border on the video wall and screens have been replaced - hopefully their desk has been altered / replaced also.

12 Likes

Holy shit that looks so amazing.

It looks unreal, but, my only issue (which may not be an issue because we haven’t seen it on air yet) is that it is a morning show not a night time show.

I highly doubt the set will be lit like this come tomorrow morning, that and it will be during the daytime so the newsroom / studio will likely be much brighter.

1 Like

Looks like a much improved backdrop.

2 Likes

That looks beyond amazing!

Timber surrounds are gone, mini-relaunch for TENFAF Sydney tomorrow seems likely.

5 Likes

WOW!
there is only one other desk I can think of that you can vaguely compare this to and I gotta say Studio 10 (and of course @theGradyConnell) smashed it!

http://www.newscaststudio.com/wp-content/gallery/sunrise-2016/ncs_sunrise_001.JPG
4 Likes