Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Will The Loop set be relocated out of there. It doesn’t get much use to be permanately set up there.

So the main production studio will be used for Living Room, Sunday Project l, Cram and potentially family feud???

Will they film the advertorials in the newsroom as well?

Hint at new graphics on the plasmas in the newsroom in those caps perhaps?

8 Likes

In b4 @TV.Cynic mentions Aldi

1 Like

Better get Denise to film that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Video of today’s announcement:

7 Likes

I’d say so considering that’s where Tarsh said the new doors would be where the hosts would be coming out of each mornIng.

The Loop is usually taped on a Wednesday during the day so wouldn’t be hard for them to have a simple setup in the soon to be vacated production studio for this when it’s only needed once a week.

I presume they’ll be be busy rehearsing and making changes over the weekend so it’s ready to go on Monday all going well, so National news may be presented elsewhere, Melbourne?

4 Likes

I doubt it… although I could see the Loop moving to Melbourne.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I like the idea of Studio 10 having to share a set with the news, although if both Rob and Ten feel it’s the best thing for the show going forward then so be it.

If production of The Loop were to move anywhere, I think it’d go to Brisbane in line with the other non-Neighbours (ie, kids) programing on Eleven.

6 Likes

Can’t they wheel out ot move part of the Studio 10 set and wheel in The Loop set?

Is it too late to incorporate another idea from MediaSpy, @blackbox?

I think “Memes with @pelican” would be a hit with your key demo.

NB/ feat, @TheHubMan and occasional special guest @AustralianAerial

10 Likes

46 PM

tfw anticipation

7 Likes

“This week, has your son or Matrix hitman been taken over by Inhaling Seagull? We’ll have a special report from the Canberra community torn apart by the scourge.”

Edit: I agree it fell flat but I was racing to beat HubSlut.

4 Likes

Jessica Rowe’s wonder at seeing the Ten News set for the first time ever was special.

15 Likes

I let out a loud, audible gasp when I saw that desk. No fucking way this happened, super happy for you @theGradyConnell, keep killing it!

If every show took advice from us, it would send this site into meltdown.

I’m way too hyped I can’t say even try to type the hype.

tfw you get a feature on a matlock meme segment :heart_eyes:

FUCK S(O) MU(C)H PRESSURE

‘Good news if you’re a christian mum and against dabbing, we meet the next musical genius, also the next big journalist and bad news if your kids like rice with their gum

I had to up my meme level because of your post and now I’m worried my memes aren’t up to scratch :confused:

5 Likes

I think he meant just this weekend with additional rehearsals required before monday’s launch. Normally it would be fine but i think this week it may be moved.

1 Like

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here, I want Luke on first.

4 Likes

Congratulations @theGradyConnell I just hope you know where to send the invoice to @blackbox :smile:

11 Likes

Looking forward to it and I like what the new graphics appear to be. I think the desk will be great (looks a bit small though) and I think the LED circle panel will look great! I also, daresay, this confirms Tarsh will be Sarah’s main fill-in whilst she’s on ML.

@blackbox, will there be changes to TENFAF or will Studio 10 just use elements of the current news set?

Stoked that they are keeping the idea of the doors. I am really hoping that the newsroom will complement Studio 10’s format not hinder it.

3 Likes

there’s 5 hours between the end of Studio 10 and the news at 5. Plenty of time to bump the sets… they’re all modular and easy to wheel around.

5 Likes

Surely TEN should take this opportunity to freshen up the Ten Eyewitness News set too… or maybe they should wait for CBS to take control and splurge a bit then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes