Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Does anyone or can anyone recored the promo for MS would like see what all the halabalu Is all about.

1 Like

I can’t do a video but I can do a transcript. Its a simple shot of all 5 of them on the set behind the logo.

ITA: A Big change is coming to Studio 10
SARAH: Yep, and after months of planning we can finally reveal all.
JOE: We are very excited about whats ahead
JESS: And we really hope that you will be too.
DENISE: We just cant wait to tell you all about it! Tomorrow on Studio 10

4 Likes

All evidence definitely leads to a new set, and maybe graphics and maybe even new branding? My prediction based on my knowledge of the building layout (haven’t heard of this 3rd space), the new set will be in the current space. The newsroom is too small for a studio audience, which I think we can all agree that the studio audience will remain.
Their just my thoughts though, we’ll have to keep an eye on the 5pm news tonight, too see if there is any signs of reconfiguration.

2 Likes

But it is just an announcement tomorrow isn’t it, not the actual change.

Branding change? Welcome to “Studio CBS” :smirk:

8 Likes

I think they are just making the announcement tomorrow, I don’t think any changes will take effect for a little while at least.

It’s just the announcement tomorrow
 some exciting changes ahead!

23 Likes

I can’t wait! Any change is a welcome change, it’s great too see the show moving forward!

3 Likes

Starting at 5:30am going through until 12:00pm? All the dreams and fantasies of the Ten fans here would come true. :smiley:

7 Likes

Was going to say, odd time of year to be doing physical changes. All systems go for StudioCBS/TheTalk in 2018? :wink:

3 Likes

As long as it opens with “Welcome to Ten’s Early Morning Eyewitness News” and ends with “Coming up next Ten’s Midday Eyewitness News bulletin”. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

You need bigger dreams and better fantasies.

All very interesting. Wouldn’t be surprised if they repurpose some of the upstairs bit for a studio setup. OR it’s just a rebrand/extended show again

1 Like

My fantasy is to have Studio 10 as a morning breakfast show! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

FYI

8 Likes

It surely won’t be more hours as they just expanded it.

Perhaps a change in format, set and look is most likely.

But we all like to be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

Maybe they will announce that they are moving to the news set?

What would look great is a new studio area at the far end of the atrium underneath the big windows. I’m picturing seamless plasmas around the second floor balcony behind the top of the audience and big sweeping camera shots that take in the view out the windows (which IIRC includes lots of greenery) as well as emphasising the size of the atrium.

They could then create a compact little CBSN style setup somewhere convenient around the newsroom for national bulletins throughout the day and use retractable seating to allow the new Studio 10 space to be used for Sydney News (or dare I say, national Evening News).

That said, I do think all of this should be on hold for 6 months while new ownership comes in. I’m assuming though that CBS would be aware of the plans and would have stopped them happening if they had major objections.

7 Likes

Great ideas there but I doubt they have the budget for that under the current ownership.

But you never know what’s going to happen.

I wouldn’t mind it if they started using The Sunday Project set instead of the current one and updated the graphics. The current Studio 10 desk/set is showing its age.

This conversation was from January, how cool would it be if this actually happened

12 Likes