Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Beau is only filling in for Scott Tweedie while he is working on l’m a Celebrity.
Yes Robbo is missed but l have a feeling it might have been his choice to work behind the scenes.

1 Like

Unfortunately, they are continuing to drop team members from certain segments:

See for this kind of thing I don’t mind, the segment is clearly pre-recorded and not much can be gained by having the rest of the hosts available to sit through this.

2 Likes

Exactly, and the talent available would therefore depend on what time they do the prerecord. It’s the nature of the beast.

2 Likes

Thursday -

Bonnie Lythgoe on the panel with Sarah,Kerri-Anne and Joe.

1 Like

Given all the Dancing news today and teaser in the intro I’d say she is a surety Bonnie will be involved in the show.

1 Like

Samuel Johnson said they had been rehearsing for DWTS for the past two weeks and she’s been in the country so makes sense.

3 Likes

Interview with Cassandra Thorburn talking about Dancing with the Stars this morning.

Joel Creasey is 5th Panellist today.

Also Kerri-Anne mentioned she is on the show Tuesdays - Thursdays because Monday is her golf day.

2 Likes

Well, today, I didn’t mind this:
https://twitter.com/Studio10au/status/1088213436897492992?s=20

Maybe because Sarah was still there. Obviously, the roles of the panel have changed since Rob left so that each panellist is equal.

Bonnie Lives on the Gold Coast and has done for a number of years.

2 Likes

Friday -

Angela Bishop is live from The Bold and the Beautiful set on today’s show.

Sarah hosting with Jo Casamento, Jono Coleman and Joe on the panel.
Special decorated set for Australia Day long weekend with the team sitting on couches.

11 Likes

Wow that set is great!

2 Likes

The set up looks really good. Should be the permanent soft set.

The only problem I have is…the newsroom which just doesn’t work for a morning show. Surely they can drop a few black curtains over the places where the newsroom is exposed and it would look much more appropriate.

1 Like

When Jono is on, I sit here chuckling my head off. What a great dynamic.

2 Likes

I think they need to find one person who can fill-in for KAK/Denise/Denise, Ange and Joe as frequently as possible- whether that is Jono, Jo Casamento, Susie Eleman, Peter Berner, Gretel Kileen. Might bring a little consistency.

4 Likes

Next week -

Ajay Rochester is on the panel on Monday.

2 Likes

Monday -

Sarah hosting with Kerri-Anne, Yumi Stynes and Joe on the panel.

Ajay Rochester is 5th panellist.

6 Likes

Shits going down on this show at the moment… wow!

3 Likes

Whoa! KAK vs Yumi.