Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Or in front of a green screen!

Not likely!

I would have thought 10 would have wanted to start from scratch this year, the show is so messy with all the changes and rotating cast. I would have ditched the cast and name and started a ‘10 Daily’ morning show with news and information, plus segments based on what’s happening on the website. Have 3 or so hosts to chat about the topics and interview guests. Could do it with advertorials still, but it’d be a bit of a departure from recent struggles and likely be much cheaper.

I’d also argue for some younger presenters to match the new 10 style. I’d run it from 8-11am.

I wonder what 10 have planned for Sarah Harris in 2019/2020. After being tipped to return to Nine, Sarah pubically said she was opened to it but had 12 months on her contract.

If they don’t give her some more The Project or even 10 NNews First stints, they will lose her.

1 Like

She did?

My suggestion in mock schedules

I reckon Sarah is ready for a bigger project, but I’d wait to see how the show gets on when the new EP gets her hands in/Tarsh starts.

She joked that if they paid her $x she would dress up as the Cash Cow.

Well if there’s a new show that Grant, Julia or Chris aren’t hosting she may get a go!?

1 Like

I was thinking something newsy but sure, since Shark Tank was rested!

Sarah’s role on Shark Tank turned into nothing more than a voiceover gig after season one. Hopefully Ten have something more for her in 2019.

They could do a newsier breakfast show “10 Daily” 6am -10am with Sarah Harris and follow it with a fluffier “Studio 10” 10am-12 noon. In the same way Nine have Today and Today Extra.

2 Likes

Something needs to be done. I reckon Sarah and Hamish the central roles with Tarsh but keep people like Denise Scott and Drysdale cause they are good value and offer something different to the other channels.

1 Like

Or Sarah and Tarsh for the newsier show going up against Georgie and Deb on Today.

They would need to find a competent bus driver for Studio 10 though.

1 Like

otto

I’d have Tarsh drive Studio 10 and have Ange move from the panel to present entertainment alongside a Lisa, Hamish & Sarah three-way brekky show.

children are watching! :open_mouth:

Sarah has two babies. Doubt she wants to return to the cut throat nine. Ten should use her more but I dare say she is quite happy at the moment.

Could be proven wrong though.

4 Likes

Monday & Tuesday -

Sarah is back hosting with Kerri-Anne, Jo Casemento and Joe on the panel.

Monday -
Angela Bishop is on the Golden Globes Red Carpet.

2 Likes

Is this the first live show of the year?