Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Just give Rob some privacy with this case. I don’t think he would want a bunch of members reporting on it, his got other things on his plate too…

2 Likes

It will be reported in the media no doubt. There’s no privacy with a court case.

1 Like

Give him some privacy? He has been extremely vocal about his grievances with channel Ten all over social media.

13 Likes

Sarah, Ita, Joe & Denise on the show today.

4 Likes

Second time since Sarah returned IIRC. Good to see!

1 Like

Ita’s leaving according to TVTonight?!

Edit: https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/04/ita-buttrose-to-leave-studio-10.html

3 Likes

Yes Denise Scott joins the team.

4 Likes

I guess she’ll be doing flying visits from Melbourne, in the same way Denise comes down from the Gold Coast.

I suppose it will be good to have people from other parts of Australia contributing to the show.

1 Like

Denise Scott is actually a nice addition but I’d be surprised if either of them each do a full week or more like 3 days here and there.

Shame to see Ita leaving with so little fanfare - although at least for ANZAC Day there should be a larger than usual audience watching.

Would be good if they kept Ask Ita as a legacy and got her to come in monthly to film these in advance.

2 Likes

Ita was quite relaxed today and even engaged in decent banter with Denise. With Ita going, the show will be a bit more ‘fun’, sometimes Ita kept things a bit too serious. I like Denise Scott. Great addition.

1 Like

It sounds like the show just continues to fall apart.

4 Likes

Well, that would probably explain (in part) why Ita won’t be a part of Ten’s Royal Wedding coverage.

As much as I really hope this doesn’t end up being the case, surely I’m not the only person who wouldn’t be overly surprised to see Denise Drysdale leave Studio 10 by the end of this year?

3 Likes

It’s not falling apart. Ratings are down, but some rearranging and reinvention is good. I’m excited for the show once again! I haven’t felt that way since last year.

1 Like

Makes you wonder if the upcoming court hearing has something to do with this abrupt departure.

2 Likes

Haven’t been a loyal viewer of Ten in the morning since The Circle was axed mid-2012, nor any morning show. I haven’t even watched breakfast tv regularly in a few years now, used to love it though.

Great that Ten kept Gorgi Coghlan around. Yumi Stynes got lost in the wilderness it seems. Chrissie forged onto bigger career. And Ding Dong came back to Ten a couple of years ago as a guest, then regular on Studio 10.

Also for good measure, @cmo you’re a very negative person, like a grumpy old man on all of Ten’s forums. Please stop.

1 Like

No

6 Likes

Erm, no. Yumi Stynes is currently on KIIS’s 3PM Pick Up and also does podcasts for ABC radio.
http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/3pm-pick-up/

1 Like

Ita Buttrose Departs Studio 10.

Network Ten today announced that after almost five years as co-host of the morning show Studio 10, Ita Buttrose has stepped down. Her final show will be tomorrow.

A legendary media editor, business person, television personality, best-selling author and dedicated community and welfare contributor, Ms Buttrose has been one of the hosts of Studio 10 since it first went to air in November 2013. Her experience, intelligence, warmth and insights have been an invaluable part of the show.

Ms Buttrose said: “I have had a long involvement with Network Ten, stretching back many years. I’ve had five great years on Studio 10, but it is time for me to move on and focus on other parts of my life, including spending more time with my grandchildren and writing.”

Ms Buttrose is currently writing two books. She has published 11 very successful books, including her best-selling autobiography A Passionate Life.

Network Ten Chief Content Officer, Beverley McGarvey, said: “We are very sad to see Ita leave Studio 10. She has been with the show since day one and has been a wonderful member of the team.

“Ita is a true legend of the Australian media and a great colleague. Everyone at Studio 10 and Network Ten, as well as her many fans, will miss her but we fully understand and support her decision to step away from the show. She is, of course, welcome to come home to Studio 10 at any time.”

Network Ten will announce new co-hosts to join Studio 10’s Sarah Harris, Joe Hildebrand and Denise Drysdale soon.

7 Likes

Rewatched and it was nothing. Move along.

1 Like

No, shush.

You and other members constantly fanboy Ten so at least there’s a little bit of balance and variety of opinion on this forum.

8 Likes