Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Man if so many of you are remebering highlights from morning tv shows…seriously do something with your lives :joy:

These kind of comments wouldn’t be posted if Blackbox was still EP. Quality in this thread has really dropped since his firing.

5 Likes

Some of us just have a good memory :joy::joy::joy:

The Sarah thing was funny because it looked dangerous but actually wasn’t. The nail gun wouldn’t have fired without having pressure on the nozzle, ie having it pressed up against a piece of timber (or the guy’s arm or whatever it was).

In this case the danger was pretty significant.

There has always been a decent amount of negativity about various things in this thread. I think people would be reacting in exactly the same way whether this had happened on Studio 10, The Morning Show, Today Extra, whatever.

3 Likes

@KVZ your smart arse comment was lost on some but don’t worry, I didn’t miss it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Another impressive year for the show.

10 Likes

Anna Kooiman presenting the Showbiz File today.

2 Likes

Tarsh Belling will be talking to Fitzy and Wippa on Nova tomorrow. They played part of that science experiment clip this morning as a preview, so no doubt they’ll ask her about it tomorrow.

7 Likes

I’m sure CB$ can help make the lawsuit go away.

1 Like

Take em to the ¢£€a₦€₹$

I loved Sarah’s trip back to school. I’d enjoy seeing more stories of the backgrounds of the hosts, visits to places important to them, and reuniting with important people in their lives.

5 Likes

What did Tarsh say? I tried to find the podcast for the show but their website is so badly designed and I couldnt find any links to shows podcast except snippets from the show.

She was not on it and no explanation about it. They talked about the producer’s sacking and the rumours in the paper about the food fight at the recording of the Christmas special. I wonder if she chose to skip the appearance or whether Ten intervened after the news of the legal action came out.

Picked up something interesting that Denise said on yesterday’s show in reference to Christmas video filming day, and obviously the rumours she said it was the last supper which the panel laughed at then she said l still have the smell of Brussels sprouts on my hands :rofl: which was meet with silence then followed by Tarsh quickly moving on to another topic.

4 Likes

Yes it was a great story having Sarah reunite with her school teachers.
Hopefully we do have more personal stories from the hosts in 2018.

1 Like

I thought the only reason Mediaspy watched this show was because Rob posted here?

You should be boycotting the show.

1 Like

Iam boycotting this show

Took the bait. :laughing:

I’ve only ever watched short clips posted on Twitter and YouTube, I would never torture myself by trying to watch a whole program. Joe Hildebrand being the main reason.

2 Likes