Studio 10 (2015-2020)

While I rarely get to watch much mid-morning television, I generally have to agree that Studio 10 is probably the best of all three programs and will probably start to become very serious competition in the ratings for The Morning Show and/or Today Extra throughout 2017.

1 Like

@blackbox

Ten need to give you the 6am-830am timeslot also, asap

I think you got this

12 Likes

I second that

1 Like

Well Iā€™d go as far as to thirds that, but what would I know.

Seems the most logical and obvious thing to do. Get your best EP on to a new time slot and give them time. But ofc ten senior management do nothing.

As Iā€™ve said before and Iā€™ll say again, Robert McKnight (someone who I have a great deal of respect for in the industry, as Iā€™m sure all Media Spy members do) really should be in charge of Tenā€™s news department.

Of course it probably wonā€™t ever happen, but one can dreamā€¦

14 Likes

@blackbox ABC News Breakfast Presenter Michael Rowland was unsure as to whether Studio 10 panelist Denise ā€˜Ding Dingā€™ Drysdale was still alive.

Guest Denise Scott said how she got confused for the TV icon.

Might be funny for the show. It was broadcast at 8:51am AEDT.

4 Likes

Would he seriously be that out of touch that he wouldnā€™t know who his competition are on breakfast/morning television? Was he being sarcastic or purposely being elitist? :wink:

1 Like

good tip. Cheers

7 Likes

any way you can get the win blue australia logo when studio 10 is playing tried watching this morning but some of the banners got cut off by the big win tv blue australia logo it can get annoying when trying to watch

1 Like

Thisā€™ll be in the opener for months, surely!!

Perfect for ā€˜What Grinds my Gearsā€™ :wink:

6 Likes

Susie Elelman filled in for Ita today.

1 Like

Can anyone clip this up for me? Would like to run it today if possible

2 Likes

Good work @blackbox getting that clip from ABC News Breakfast to air!
Denise always has a good sense of humour about anything that happens to her.A true television legend!

2 Likes

I tried to find it. ABC News Breakfast is not great with putting content online.

Was very funny on air. Interesting if it gets a mention on their show tomorrow @blackbox.

Love the show BTW. Seen it LIVE as part of the studio audience and keen to come again!

1 Like

Extended edition on Monday until Midday to cover SAG Awards with Angela Bishop live from the red carpet.

2 Likes

we were able to run it today as the ABC were kind enough to send us the clip (and it was a clean version which was even better).

14 Likes

poor denise i loved her comment though:)

2 Likes

It would really be funny if the ABC now ran a bit of the Studio 10 footage talking about it. :laughing:

2 Likes