Streaming Apps

Seven has offered a ‘premium’ package for the 7Tennis service for a few years now

1 Like

Watching Men in Trees on Dailymotion as it’s the only on-line source I could find. The quality is ok for a free app. The random ads are annoying, but sort of technically interesting as they are localised to the area you are located in.

Nine screen during Commonwealth Games blackout:

How Do I get Win?

you cant stream win you can get tenplay

1 Like

ok thank you i just got it on my o im setting it up but thacs

Can you get 9 illwarer

no u cant sream 9 new regional only the metro news

Ok

seven is not working i get [cli][error] Could not open stream: Unable to open URL: https://sevenwestmedia01-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/224818-b/CNS1/master_high.m3u8

New version of AusIPTV

• Added all regions for ABC (they’re now 576p instead of 360p previously)
  • Cleaned up a bit in places, fixed some big bugs that no one had found yet (do people still use this program?)

Download:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. @briminator.

Do you know if the raw links to the ABC Streams can be provided as well? (like in Australian TV Channel Direct Links - Google Sheets)

I still use the program and appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely. Thanks for keeping it alive! So I take it Dash streams are compatible with it?

Forgot to mention, that “Fake my GPS” for Android only seems to have worked for 7Plus. Which I take it @Abesty useses or something similar.

I couldn’t change location on 9Now (both app and website), just kept saying “VIC”.

Haven’t tried TenPLAY live stream yet.

Doesn’t work with Tenplay, although I use Aussie TV FTW on my windows 10 tablet and pc, i can select the streams manually that. Beware though the only reason i still have this app, is because it still appears in my library, even though it has been completely removed from the windows (or now, Microsoft) store. :frowning:

No, actually. Streamlink (the program that actually opens the stream in my program) doesn’t support MPD streams as of yet, so I have managed to get standard m3u8 streams for these new ABC streams.

1 Like

Not sure what device you’re using, but the iOS tenplay app has a feature in settings where you can change the region:

1 Like

Whoops

unnamed

Tried forever sifting through element inspector to find them. Nice work.

3 Likes

Add me to the list of people who not only use the program but appreciate the work you do keeping it up-to-date

1 Like