Seven & Ten News (SCA)

In what survey? If in house, it’s tracking. If staff have boxes, the integrity of the survey is diminished.

Prior to the Canberra move, the news director was well known.

You and I know this, however this what you can ‘convince’ clients of in direct gigs. No wonder the agencies don’t pile into regional media, now what was Grant complaining of last week?

A-ha. Can confirm, no terrestrial reception of GTS in Ceduna. Never has been. Locals watch the ABC for a SA news bulletin.

Wouldn’t be the first time…

Next these clients will be complaining the Easter bunny isn’t real. Shattering news for many who believe this hype.

4 Likes

I remember news reports a few years regarding Ceduna receiving Brisbane’s news. I assume that’s changed and they now get the “South” versions of SC7 Central, Imparja, and CDT (so Melbourne and Sydney news)?

1 Like

Spot on.

Looks like another SC news reader gets the metropolitan promotion. Congratulations Fraser!

15 Likes

…and it seems that Abbey Donaldson will be succeeding Fraser:

6 Likes

Wasn’t he at 7 Adelaide before joining Southern Cross?

2 Likes

Yes.I wonder what Nine have got him lines up for?

1 Like

Two years at Seven Adelaide followed by a short stint with Sky News in Sydney.

1 Like

One would guess he’d be a reporter? Or maybe he’s going to be the janitor. :rofl:

1 Like

…all seems to have gone quiet regarding the name of the Tasmanian bulletin. Is it staying as is or do you think that negotiations are still underway to incorporate ‘Seven’ into the title?

1 Like

They have renamed their Twitter once more dropping the reference to 7 News

What’s the new Twitter handle? Their old handle @sxnewstas has been taken by somebody else.

Update: Found it @SXNewsTasmania.

just wait and see :wink:

:shushing_face:

vlcsnap-2018-07-21-16h35m31s060

13 Likes

Cue Amber Sherlock.

8 Likes

Anything you’d like to share? :smiley:

2 Likes

Was that at the same night?

1 Like

Jo was on Monday and Liz was yesterday