Seven & Ten News (SCA)

Haha!!!

Would seem logical to relaunch on a Monday when Jo is presenting rather than a Sunday, but that’s just my thoughts.

1 Like

If they were going to relaunch, they’d have been promoting it to ensure they didn’t lose viewers. Something has happened, I’m sure we’ll find out at some point. I am thinking the branding guidelines is very plausible. I’m sure it will happen one day and hopefully one day soon. They’d probably get Jo in on a Sunday for a relaunch too or have Rachel do it. It was Rick Fontaine the past two nights, I’d be surprised if he got to be the first with the new one!

Unless seven have told them to leave for it now maybe the logiees? Or 7 have taken back permission or something happened between 7 and sctv

Decided to check the Facebook page to see if anybody had asked the question about the relaunch, one person asked if they were going to change the page name but then said they found one from 3 years ago. I hadn’t seen this page before but it’s 7 News Tasmania - but with stories from 3 years ago, has weather graphics and everything too. Not sure who made the page or whether it was meant to be public or what.

I wonder if Seven once had a Tasmania section on their site and they launched a FB page too? The url on that page suggests it…

When was the last affiliation agreement signed I wonder?

Jan 2014 I think. You thinking it could have been part of their negotiation tactic?

It looks way too official for a fan made page. Then again…

3 Likes

Appears so…

2 Likes

If you zoom into the profile picture where it says “Tasmania” you’ll see a coverup from where it was originally adopted from.

no comments were made on anything posted so maybe it wasnt supposed to go public or if it was the afflication agreement changed, and its been wating till now

Quality differences make it questionable…

5 Likes

You must have 20/20 vision. Looks legit to me.

1 Like

The location name also differentiates in size to the other cities with official 7 News pages.
7_COMPARRASION

1 Like

Hey Guys… From hobart all the watermarks are 7 (all 3 channels) , the main station id ihas changed to 7HD, and all coming up and now watching fonts are all like 7…so surely sc news will follow soon. I hope news does change as the southern cross news branding is pretty mickey mouse cringeworthy.

I just saw a ticker on the bottom of 7 Hobart saying “Tonight at 6 on 7 News”!!!

3 Likes

Sure it wasn’t a dirty feed from Melbourne etc? :frowning:
Tonight could be the night!

3 Likes

You’re free to say the “R” word now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your sweet relaunch?

9 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like