Seven & Ten News (SCA)

No Southern Cross News SA tonight as presenters are unable to submit and send reports to Canberra.

2 Likes

At what point of the bulletin did this go to air? Was it a fluff piece on the GF?

Yet they managed to go to air last night

Possibly stories had already been dispatched to Canberra before the power went out?

1 Like

Yeah quite possibly

There was blackout coverage last night and the reporters have been doing stuff on facebook all day.

and tonight;

I’d say Judith Winen ought to do more thinking, and less winen

4 Likes

[quote=“LFD459, post:287, topic:239, full:true”]
At what point of the bulletin did this go to air? Was it a fluff piece on the GF?[/quote]Just a mixed GF preview and with a local police warning “they’ll be out in force” type of report.

Last one in a week of red & white outfits (too bad they didn’t take any “inspiration” from these :yum:).

5 Likes

Just managed to cap these off TEN Newcastle

10 Likes

They should have looked like this from the beginning! The Ten logo in the titlecard looks custom…

4 Likes

I still spot the Southern Cross “star” logo.

3 Likes

Yes I saw that too!

Just when all evidence of the old SC TEN branding seemed to have disappeared in that news update, I find that twinky little star hiding in the corner!

11 Likes

Typical

Whoops. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

That is brilliant!

2 Likes

I did that at work one time for a joke. I put a super below it with the caption “Split personality?”

1 Like

Exactly how many hours did your stint in television news production last?

7 Likes

LOL. Thankfully I only did it while testing the graphics on the character generator. It wasn’t broadcast.

1 Like