Sky News

He’s so hypocritical. Which one is it?

2 Likes

God knows… Pauline playing the victim. No one calls her out or abuses what comes out of her mouth. Why won’t anyone call her stupid?

‘That media pack’

Completely neglecting the fact that he is also a part of that ‘media pack’ he’s ranting on about.

1 Like

But Alan Bolt is the president of the Pauline Hanson Fan Club. Other gold members are Alan Jones, Paul Murray and Kyle Sandilands as listed by Pauline today.

3 Likes

As devils advocate, it’s quite rude to disrespect a sitting Senator by calling stupid, even if there is plenty of reason to.

2 Likes

Rubbish… she isn’t superior to anyone. Neither is the prime minister. They are people and if they do stupid things they should be called that. I’d rather call her a c**t but I wouldn’t get away with that.

2 Likes

She is an elected official, so she is supposed to be someone held in high regard. I didn’t say I disagreed with your opinion, just that it is a position that should be respected. Unfortunately, some politicians have treated those elected positions as personal playthings. Could cite examples but im sure everyone here could think of more than enough without the need to name them.

1 Like

Look i see your point but I don’t value elected officials. And quite frankly they’re no more important than anyone else. Just because they have a platform to spout their toxic views doesn’t make them above anyone.

The disrespect directed at her and other senators are directed towards them because they’re disrespecting their positions and are making a mockery of Australia’s parliament. We’re better than their views.

2 Likes

Exaclty … why should Anning have any respect. He’s dangerous.

1 Like

Murray is hyperventilating at how one nation has been stitched up and how there media has beat it all up?

Why are sky news apologists for one nation?

Probably because the shocking revelations were broken by “terrorist TV” (as I’d imagine most of the right wingers call it, even though Foxtel seems happy to have Al Jazeera English on channel 651) Al Jazeera and rebroadcast on the ABC.

1 Like

Murray on air now supporting one nation voters and how they’re going to win a senate seat in qld … just constant rubbish from him. He’s such an abhorrent commentator.

The same can be said for Senator Hanson-Young or Di Natale, just because they’re the opposite side of the spectrum there will people out there claiming they should not be respected either or are dangerous.

This lack of respect is why the courts and the Police and other emergency services are having issues too. Nobody wants to give any respect anymore. People don’t have to agree with them nor will they always agree with people anyway but the fact is, the Australian people have democratically elected these people - many because they were sick of all the incumbents and as such they have earned that title and should be treated the same as all others in their position. The far right are always going to call the left dangerous and vice versa. They’re always going to hate each other but at least do it respectfully otherwise you’re no better than them.

1 Like

Wasn’t she elected by Queensland? I’m not from there. She doesn’t speak for me

3 Likes

Hasn’t happened for months.

Didn’t it happen over the last 2 nights?

I mean on ABC News. Al Jazeera hasn’t been on there for months.

A sad day for their handful of viewers.