Sky News

Those lower-thirds have been used for ‘Speers’ & ‘Speers on Sunday’ since last year so it’s taken a while for them to be rolled out across all their programs

Yuck

1 Like

Why is it spaced out like a Vaporware remix?

I M M I G R A T I O N M I N I S T E R

That NEWSDAY looks like something a regional affiliate network would whip up. Feels like they’ve gone backwards. I was hoping we’d get the UK Graphics package.

unnamed%20(3)

5 Likes

The “new” graphics aligns closely with the views of there audience population… dated, tacky and miserable.

Don’t know why they persist with that hideous ticker, but that doesn’t suprise me since it’s Sky Australia we’re talking about.

4 Likes

Does Sky UK not let them use their Sky News graphics?

Also just saw this:

Also Peta still can’t read an autocue for shit. She always seems like she’s struggling to get words out.

3 Likes

W H Y
I S
E V E R Y T H I N G
S P A C E D
O U T

6 Likes

F R E A K Y
D E A K Y

Do we need to be told that we’re watching Credlin and the Credlin host is Peta Credlin?

5 Likes

Maybe Credlin demanded that her name is on the screen thrice.

1 Like

Why is ‘credlin host’ in inverted commas. Makes no sense. Are the people at sky illiterate?

3 Likes

And now back to the old graphics on The Bolt Report

Alleged host. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can’t appear to be too progressive. The new graphics must be a leftist conspiracy.

3 Likes

If you are going to slag an entire segment of the audience, at least use the correct grammar. It’s ‘align’ without an ‘s’ and ‘their’, not ‘there’.

1 Like

Thanks! However, I didn’t realise you turned the Sky News thread into Grammarly. It’s a forum I think my message was interpreted the way it was meant to be understood so I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

Sky News gives Tony Abbott a demotion.

1 Like

New 10-part political documentary Power Plays, hosted by David Speers, premieres on Sky News tomorrow (March 10) at 7.45am AEDT and repeated at 6.45pm AEDT. It will re-live scandals that had plagued Australian politics over the past century.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/power-plays-australias-crazy-political-history-features-in-new-sky-news-series/news-story/b3be537244425d409faf3f70a8754fc6

…and as you’d probably expect, he’s very editorial on Sky News:

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1105806119807574017

I’ve been watching Sky News UK’s coverage all day and I have to say, their presentation is better than our version.

Sky AU has been taking packages from Sky UK. Their NZ correspondent is busy doing crosses for different organisations including CNN.