Sky News

Not long before it becomes the Paul Murray Channel.

3 Likes

So is Paul Murray working 6 days? Or is he giving up the Friday show again whe he last had a Sunday show?

The show now doesn’t air on Friday nights

Qantas Inflight Sky News - from QStreaming.

3 Likes

The Feed on SBS summed up Sky News very well in this video,

4 Likes

Someone tweet that to Angelos Frangopoulos :joy:

Hilarious when the Sky News hosts are shown to be disrespecting their fellow Sky News hosts on air.

Peta Credlin gestures to Paul Murray and Laura Jayes and says: “You’re all piss and wind” :joy:

Paul Murray about Christopher Pyne: He will continue despite the fact that nobody watches his show on Sky News. :joy:

1 Like

That’s hilarious and pretty much true despite the comedic value.

It would be funny if Chris Kenny did something like this…

It would make my 12 months subscription to Foxtel Now worth it…(came with the new phone)

1 Like

Changes to Sky News Australia

• Sky News multiview (active) will be discontinued from May 26th.

• Sky News A-Pac will be renamed Sky News Extra from 27th May.

• Sky News UK will be finally available on Foxtel on channel 605 from 27th May.

Will be interesting to see if Sky News Australia updates its graphics consdering there will be two different Sky News brands on Foxtel that look different.

4 Likes

If you download the Foxtel app (not sure about the Foxtel Now app), the Sky News stream is available to watch without having to subscribe or login. It is free.

I’m honestly surprised it’s taken this long for Sky News Australia to discontinue it’s Multiview/Active service. Having those very low quality (perhaps even below 144p! :open_mouth:) windows for video is an extremely dated thing to be running in 2018!

It’ll be rather interesting to see whether or not Sky News UK on 605 is made available in HD.

Especially since Sky News UK had another update to their logo last year (I think) while Sky News Australia is still using the 2010-era logo style.

1 Like

Can confirm that Sky News UK will be in HD, it’s like Christmas.

3 Likes

Seven’s Megawall will continue?

3 Likes

I am guessing with Sky News UK becoming 24/7 they will discontinue airing Sky UK blocks on other Sky channels. So 601 will be showing repeats after 1am instead of crossing to the SKY UK live

Would also be good if Sky Sports News could make a return

1 Like

Will Sky News Aus slap it’s ticker on it like it does overnight?

Most definitely.

how u mean lunacy?

Great to see Sky News UK on board

They may keep Sky UK overnight because it’s live and also NZ viewers are unlikely to get Sky News UK as a full channel.

3 Likes