Sky News

This is what I posted on Facebook the other day, to have the usual right-wing nutters defend him.

It was at 5.30pm, when families watch it.

“Bullshit” and “pissed up the wall” just two lovelies from Paul Murray on Sky News this afternoon. How is he employable? How do consummate professionals like David Speers and Kieran Gilbert put up with him?

3 Likes

He was swearing profusely last night. I don’t mind swearing but not to hurl abuse on air at people. He was calling an ABC journalist “some shelia at channel 2” about a question she asked Mattias Corman. It is just unprofessional to present like that. As I said, there’s a time and place for swearing and vulgarity but I doubt that extends to a news channel. Not to mention he doesn’t really dress well for someone of his weight.

Sky News Business has died. 15 minutes of promos and now a filler program.

2 Likes

You imply that it was living in the first place.

8 Likes

lol, well it did show signs of life with HD and a half decent new set (which mysteriously vanished a few weeks later).

1 Like

No HD at all these days aside from graphics on sky business. Went backwards. I wonder if their move to News Corp HQ in Surry Hills will improve this.

Sky need HD cameras in all their bureaus. It currently looks like a complete mess. Considering the content that comes from Canberra and Melbourne…could they upgrade the cameras to HD?

1 Like

Hasn’t Fox Sports News taken over using that set which would explain the need for the new studio in Surry Hills?

2 Likes

I saw that post, no surprise in that venue,

He is a nutter these days, a severe lack of oxygen to the brain.

Just watching a bit of the bolt report at the moment… what a vile load of shit. Im not saying i disagree with all they are wanking on about but this a news channel form christ sake. Why we being forced to listen to these scruffy old pricks rant and rave… quite a few clear homopobic bits of banter been going and quite frankly if youre still that small minded then keep your opinion to youself or your newspaper column that no one reads. I dont wann hear this shit on telly.

3 Likes

He had that rowan dean on… who the fuck is this grub? He’s such a vile human spouting hate. The continued lies is also not warranted on a so called news channel.

1 Like

Bolt’s view each night in the Sky News studio.

2 Likes

Could you get a more clutter desk on a set?

Seriously this should NEVER happen and be shown on live TV

9 Likes

Reminds me of the Fox Footy program ‘League Teams’ current set. But for a program like that it actually kinda works unlike what Sky is serving up here

Kristina Keneally apparently dropped the F bomb on SKY this afternoon when reading a tweet from the Commonwealth Bank.

Doesn’t appear on be on YouTube yet.

4 Likes

It’s on Twitter.

8 Likes

She may have dropped the f bomb but the bile and filth that comes out of Paul murrays mouth on a nightly basis is far worse

10 Likes

Lucky nobody was watching but cats and dead people.

5 Likes

Minor changes to Sky’s profile pic and cover photo on Facebook and twitter. Much cleaner design. Hopefully it points to a new graphics package for the supers, ticker, openers and fullscreens.

2 Likes

One can only hope!

There is also a double page ad in today’s Herald Sun and Daily Telegraph promoting the line-up, featuring the return of Laura Jayes from maternity leave.

1 Like