Sky News

If today was indeed the last day for FSN from their set, there was no mention of this on its Twitter acoount.

We are we expecting a deterioration of quality now from fox sports news?? Poor sets, poor graphics, poor lighting, poor audio and poor HD??

Well it’s going to be coming from Sky News HQ, so I would say yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would they? Viewers don’t care about that shit.

It was confirmed by Matt Suleau yesterday on his Instagram.

Has FSN already changed over because looking at the TV guide it looks like changes are happening from Friday and over the weekend. as the first live bulletin on Friday and across the weekend is starting an hour later than normal at 7am. With Friday especially seems very lite on live bulletins. From Monday the listings are totally refreshed. All programming from 5am - 12:30am is listed as being Live and in 1 hour blocks. Some of the naming is very Sky News like

Sports First from 5am - 9am
Sports Nation AM from 9-10am
Sports Days 10-12pm
Fox Feed 12 - 5pm
AFL Tonight 5-5:30pm
NRL Tonight 5:30-6pm
Sports Nation PM 6pm - 7pm
Sports Night 7-9pm
Bill and Boz 9-10pm
Extra Time live 10 - 12:30am
Extra Time repeats 12:30 - 5am

Sky News Business will be moving to Holt St to co-locate with The Australian and WSJ. A studio is currently being built on the ground floor, Media Diary is reporting.

Thats a good idea.

To coincide with Sky taking over operating Fox Sports News today, the FSN branding and graphics are now used during sports updates:

6 Likes

Interesting theyve decided to mimic what Sky News does in the UK with the sport coverage

1 Like

What an absolute abortion of a graphics package

4 Likes

Caps from FSN which recently moved into Sky News using the old Business set

5 Likes

SKY News in the evening is a bit of a disappointment for me these days.

There’s no prime time evening bulletin at all from 7pm onwards.

It’s usually Andrew Bolt or Paul Murray on.

1 Like

I was going to post similar on the weekend. It was all encores of evening shows from the week and hardly any ‘on the hour’ news bulletins.

1 Like

i’ve switched to news24 in the evenings when i want a bulletin. sky is so right wing i need to chock my tv on one side to stop it falling over

4 Likes

The only day where there is a prime time evening news bulletin after 7pm is on Saturday with Sky News National.

1 Like

First Edition is the best news programme in the morning. Straight news, no discernible bias or typical commercial breakfast show babble.

It’s such a shame that the rest of the schedule is absolute shit.

4 Likes

Can someone explain to me why that prick Paul Murray goes on tv and bags “the media” and labeles them “the media” when he’s actually part of the media? Sky news is a media company. He’s an alleged “media” personality.

Also why does he call the ABC channel 2? Is it part of of his consesending schtick,

Just watching his opening monologue and he spends 5 minutes hurling abuse at people. If someone from the left hurled abuse at someone from the right he would be up in arms. The hypocrisy is astounding.

6 Likes

Hilarious that he bags “the media”, when he is an employee of the largest media organisation in Australia and one of the largest media conglomerates in the world.

4 Likes

Because he’s still somewhere back in the 1950s? :wink:

Although to be fair ABC is still at Channel 2 on our remote controls

1 Like

I know people use to call it channel 2. He has give a reason on air as to why he does it but I have missed it. There’s some childish reason he does it.

1 Like