Sky News

Paul Murray

Sky Business

1 Like

The show will air on Tuesdays at 8.00pm, with the duo discussing political issues and interviewing guests from across the political spectrum.

^ so every other sky news show then

I thought “spectrum” mean the LGBT community :rainbow:

Talking of extreme right …that rowan dean is a piece of work. What a vile human. Condescending prick who looks like he hasn’t washed. Moreover, the shorts he wears should not be word with ties. In fact, he has very poor dress sense and always looks dishelved on tv. Shod I’ve heard him ranting last night and shouting over Nick Reece. When someone doesn’t agree with him he just shouts over the top.

Blooper on Sky UK.

Sky has appeared to update every background (most are improvements) except for the ghastly Microsoft PowerPoint background they use on the Parliament House set.

I quite liked the old background for PVO Newsday.

Sky running Comey coverage on both 601 and 602 (instead of UK Votes)… why?

Edit: My mistake, 602 is showing Sky UK which is showing Comey coverage.

Anyone see that nut job Paul Murray get himself into a lather screaming about Christopher pyne… completely unprofessional… screaming down the studio calling him an asshole. Real pathetic. Then tellls the viewers not to vote for Pyne and vote for Corey Bernardi. Plot well and truly lost.

Especially as he used to push for SSM. Good to know whose opinions can be bought.

It’s train wreck tv. He’s a wannabe shock jock. The hypocrisy is astounding. He blasts the left for their venom and extreme views yet he’s here on the air nightly absolutely having no restraint whatsoever. He’s completely unhinged. What an awful human.

Seriously how hard is it for the presenter to put the IFB ear piece under the jacket when they know they will do crosses like that.

The Foxification of Sky News Australia.

[quote]“It’s like Frankenstein’s monster comes out after 7pm - it’s big and ugly enough that you can tell the difference to what’s going on during the day,” said a long-term Sky News presenter.

5 Likes

Sky News Business not using their new studio/set anymore? Not in HD :frowning:

1 Like

May as well have just quoted Tracy Spicer by name.

3 Likes

What’s happened to HD on sky news? It’s coming out live but the pictures are horrible.

Technical problems maybe? Or is Fox Sports News doing rehearsals at Sky News headquarters right now? It was announced back on May 1 that FSN would move to Sky News within three months.

1 Like

Quite possibly, today was Fox Sports News last day presenting from their set & studios.