Sky News

Can’t appear to be too progressive. The new graphics must be a leftist conspiracy.

3 Likes

If you are going to slag an entire segment of the audience, at least use the correct grammar. It’s ‘align’ without an ‘s’ and ‘their’, not ‘there’.

1 Like

Thanks! However, I didn’t realise you turned the Sky News thread into Grammarly. It’s a forum I think my message was interpreted the way it was meant to be understood so I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

Sky News gives Tony Abbott a demotion.

1 Like

New 10-part political documentary Power Plays, hosted by David Speers, premieres on Sky News tomorrow (March 10) at 7.45am AEDT and repeated at 6.45pm AEDT. It will re-live scandals that had plagued Australian politics over the past century.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/power-plays-australias-crazy-political-history-features-in-new-sky-news-series/news-story/b3be537244425d409faf3f70a8754fc6

…and as you’d probably expect, he’s very editorial on Sky News:

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1105806119807574017

I’ve been watching Sky News UK’s coverage all day and I have to say, their presentation is better than our version.

Sky AU has been taking packages from Sky UK. Their NZ correspondent is busy doing crosses for different organisations including CNN.

Channel 605 is showing something else than the Christchurch attacks.

Perhaps they should air Sky UK in Qantas lounges instead of our version.

According to a Sky News spokesperson quoted by TV Tonight, it was Sky News Australia which decided to run FSN in to New Zealand.

“As the live rolling events of the Christchurch shooting unfolded, an editorial decision was made by Sky News Australia to offer sports programming to SKY NZ in place of Sky News Australia’s live feed to ensure any footage or reporting did not compromise the ongoing investigations taking place in New Zealand.

“Sky News Australia acted responsibly and prudently in replacing the service as soon as it was able to early yesterday evening after consulting with SKY NZ management.”

FFS he had a literal nazi on his own show.

1 Like

A very good opening monologue by Paul Murray about the Christchurch attack.

2 Likes

Idiot Bolt sitting on the fence… “he rejects all sides in this debate”. Always has to find the most propsterous angles to argue a point. Pathetic.

Why do sky news turn every issue into something about free speech when there is an issue that they’re on the wrong side of any controversial debate? Morons.

Murray hysterical over free speech rather than the horror that has taken place. :roll_eyes:

Meanwhile on Sky UK there was a deep ocean live filming from the bottom of the Indian Ocean

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Christchurch Mosques Terror Attack - Coverage

Reading that reinforces the culture that is at Sky. What a terrible place to work. The extreme right is evident every night on that channel.

3 Likes

Did anyone notice that Sky news has stopped showing Sky UK overnight. Currently showing News night encore, Then Credline, Then Bolt Report, Then Front Page