Sky News Regional

Thanks for those @newsatten

Love those idents/break bumpers. Saw one for the first time last night after Bill & Boz. Really good package and music.

1 Like

I wonder how regional viewers will cope with fuckwits Cameron and Dean. They’ve been on 5 mins and bagged Malcolm, climate change, US studies center, praised Donald trump, brought up three uni students who used a computer lab years ago, bagged Gillian triggs and her successor and then mentioned Marcus Aurelius. Fucken lunatics. They’re like those muppets who use to sit above the theatre in the muppet show.

5 Likes

They’ll love 'em. Sadly, country people are generally conservative and have opinions that align with those RNWJ’s.

1 Like

Let’s add to the list… they’ve discussed safe schools, same sex, gender fluidity, the deep state, the unions, refugees. All in the first 16 mins.

Surprised they haven’t picked up Infowars with Alex Jones. That would suit them quite nicely in a bizzare, please don’t do it, way.

Do they just shout random words at each other?

Boring stereotype. Pretty sure all but one or two country electorates voted for marriage equality, same can’t be said for swathes of suburban Sydney.

4 Likes

I’m sure most of those electorates don’t get WIN anyway, way our rural.

You missed Marxism.

1 Like

I want to see their take on what deep state is.

who by the way isn’t on YouTube anymore, as they have shut all of his channels down.

Isn’t this he stuff you’d be all in favor of with all this right wing conservative rubbish.

I think you’re underestimating the audience. The old adage is that the audience aren’t fools. If he were a fraud, they would see right through him.

What did they say that was incorrect?

@jens Feel free to discuss this further in an appropriate thread.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: I’m not even going to bother. Nearly everything they say is incorrect dribble.

I have just posted in mock schedules possible changes WIN may adapt to bring Credlin and The Bolt Report to prime time and/or on WIN’s main channel or just to the main channel in the (late) evenings

So I write 7 words on this subject (“What did they say that was incorrect?”) and get told to take my comments elsewhere. While cmo and others can post thousands of words frothing at the mouth about Sky and calling the hosts “fucken lunatics” I think was the quote without anything to back it up.

2 Likes

If you want to challenge each point then go ahead, but if it opens the gates to discussing politics away from Sky News or even it’s presenters, then an appropriate thread is preferred.

2 Likes

This is going to be a fun thread!