Sky News Regional

Headline News promos:

1 Like

Why am I not receiving any sound (just vision) on SNOW right now?

Because that’s the best way to watch it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The lineup now has election graphic at beginning:

1 Like

“Australia’s Election Channel”, yet all day Saturday, and Sunday afternoon, have no news.

4 Likes

WIN is a Seven affiliate for an hour:

2 Likes

7News on Sky News on WIN.

SNOSNOW.

Great. I’ll get prep the marketing material in MS Paint now…

9 Likes

Lineup last night with the Courier Mail debate:

Well, at least I could read that lineup screen without my glasses… from 100km away. How big is that font? WIN sure likes their oversized branding!

1 Like

What’s wrong with that?

You have the space. You might as well use it.

1 Like

Personally, I think that lineup screen looks really messy especially with the Sky News/Courier Mail logos.

6 Likes

Just looks too big and busy to me. Idea is fine but with a slightly smaller font I think it’d be easier to read and look better.

3 Likes

I doubt all of their 2 viewers care :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

2? You’re being kind. :rofl:

Why are Sky News on WIN still branding themselves as “Australia’s Election Channel” even if the election is over?

P.S Yesterday, a “lineup” ident got abruptly cut short before The Kenny Report returned.

Maybe they are getting ready for the 2022 election? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sharri Markson and Quentin Dempster in rare agreement.

I’ve never seen this somewhat amateurish program before. It it always like this?

Edit: The commercials are odd, one for a business in Orange followed by one in Warrawong, then later a lime company in Parkes then for membership of St George Illawarra Dragons. Does WIN just put up a bunch of freebie ads?

Similar deal in Newcastle with NSW North Coast and Gold Coast ads from my limited observations more than a month ago.

With that in mind, I wondered if Sky News on WIN generally attracts a larger audience in regions which are politically conservative (the Gold Coast seems to lean towards the LNP, similar deal with the Nationals along most of the NSW North Coast), compared to places like Canberra & Newcastle which generally vote for Labor.

Probably.

2 Likes

SNOW rates considerably better in the north than it does the south.

Heh, I wonder why :unamused:

1 Like