Show Me The Movie!

As many have been at pains to point out, they’re not just looking at total people. The demo results must be of greater importance.

1 Like

According to The Sunday Telegraph, Brooke Satchwell will replace Jane Harber as team captain for season two in 2019.

Noooo

She was fabulous on Dirty Laundry on the ABC a few years ago as a panelist and offsider to Lawrence Mooney.

5 Likes

Jane Harber as herself is very hard to warm to, however as an actor she is very good. Brooke Satchwell is a very good replacement IMO.

https://twitter.com/network10comms/status/1084225465198374917?s=21

2 Likes

That tweet has suddenly disappeared. Did they release that info too early?

Well, we now it starts Friday 8 February 7.30pm. What’s happening to The Living Room?

New tweet now.

2 Likes

The fact Celebrity is on 7pm on Saturday’s makes me think it’s moving to the 6pm slot? They need something stable on Saturday’s, they have been terrible for years.

And yet another dodgy photoshop. Why is it so hard to get 3 people to stand in the same room as each other

Did they just swap Brooke Satchwell for Jane Harber from last year’s promo photos?

My friend was in the running to replace Jane so they knew about this a while ago. So now Rove has two shows plus the Project?

What do you mean by plus The Project?

his company produces it.

I didn’t think Roving Enterprises produced it anymore… Am I mistaken?

Doesn’t really mean anything in that context.

His company will produce the Saturday night show, but SMTM is produced by Blink TV and The Peoject is now just a Roving Enterprise format which is produced in-house at 10.

It’s a Roving Enterprise format as far as I know, but it’s done in-house at 10 these days (credits say Roving Enterprises format).

1 Like

I believe that’s true. They are only credited as creator of the show these days.

1 Like

Still get a pay cheque

Not the same as working on a show though.