Seven Regional

fat cat, or the person who plays fat cat?

1 Like

Say it again, but slower…

WHY would a Seven-owned character appear on any other network?? :joy:

5 Likes

fat cat

6 Likes

From @SouthCoastTV [Final] Prime7 Possum | "Goodnight Boys & Girls" Message - (22.07.2022) - YouTube

2 Likes

Every night at 7.30. Usually during the last commercial break of Home and Away.

A brilliant article written in May that seems fitting with the changes currently underway.

The Long Goodnight of the Bedtime TV Mascot

Full article: The Long Goodnight of the Bedtime TV Mascot - Kill Your Darlings

7 Likes

I am not sure if the “Goodnight Boys and Girls” message need to be played at 7.30pm, given many young kids don’t go to bed until 8pm or 8.30pm.

That would never fly in my house growing up. I went to bed when Fat Cat was on and didn’t have a choice. Kids these days get away with anything.

My Mum got clever and recorded Fat Cat so she could trick me in to going to bed earlier. Such a dirty trick. I’m still holding on to that and I’m almost 40 :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

As I write this the Prime7 news social media pages are being rebranded as 7 News.

Prime7 New Border > 7 News Border
Prime7 News Central West > 7 News Central West
Prime7 News North Coast > 7 News Coast
Prime7 News North West > 7 News New England
Prime7 News Wagga > 7 News Riverina

GWN not yet updated

5 Likes

Prime7 website now rebranded as 7 Regional:
Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 12.16.59 pm

1 Like

gwn7 news is now 7 news regional wa

2 Likes

Don’t like the “Regional” for WA. Just call it 7 News WA.

1 Like

Probably to differentiate it from the 6pm Perth bulletin which is seen across all of WA.

1 Like

Golden West would have been the perfect differentiation :disappointed: Oh well, I guess they don’t want any remnants left behind

13 Likes

Still no changes to the channel name here. GWN7 on satellite and terrestrial.

6 Likes

Vale GWN - 1986 to 2022.

Good memories of when they were a composite network with independent branding, taking programming from all three commercial stations with a comprehensive one hour news bulletin and some local programming. Their master control was as good as a metropolitan station at their peak in the 80’s and 90’s.

13 Likes

gwn7.com.au now redirects to 7regionalwa.com.au

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Probably easier as they would have been designed as separate sites. I can’t imagine either 7regional.com.au or 7regionalwa.com.au will be around for very long.

2 Likes

Prime7 Possum Lives On. Just seen him. Anyways i better go to bed lol

12 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: :rotating_light: 7NEWS Regional (formerly Prime7/GWN7 Local News)