Movie Adbreak Bumper:

Promo Endtags:

Summer Buzz:

11 Likes

What an abysmal package that was.

3 Likes

I really liked this look!

1 Like

The black line under the promo strap and logo on the right hand side is obviously inspired by what Nine was doing with their on-air promos at the time!

2 Likes

Seven used some inspiration from Nine’s 2002-06 on-air package during that era. Also the first 16:9 idents.

This lasted from September 2003 until Summer 2004 before the “grudge” look was launched.

The “grudge” look was the last on-air package before the first Gottaloveit! presentations

Umm…no. From what I can tell, Seven’s first widescreen idents were their 2001 Idents:

Nine’s 2001 On-Air Presentation Package was probably their first in widescreen, while Ten might’ve started doing 16.9 in 2000 (internally and presumably also for test transmissions, before Digital TV broadcasts started in 2001) from what I’ve seen.

3 Likes

I think that was for widescreen purposes so that it on-screen elements wouldn’t look too cramped on 4:3 analogue.

4 Likes

Grunge

2 Likes

More caps to add

Movie Breakbumper:

4 Likes

March 2003

Movie Breakbumper:

PRG/Watermark:

A*List Week Promo:

Promo Endtags:

7 Likes

By far my favourite Seven pres.

Lineup

13 Likes

It’s funny to see all these caps from all networks during the very early 2000’s. Besides some tweaks, they all seem like they could work again?

1 Like

I believe this is the original presentation with Seven’s incumbent logo, although, I am happy to stand corrected…

I agree, I really like the look of this.

1 Like

Ident - 101 Dalmatians

8 Likes

Some Promo caps:

I have made a Vault thread last year of this On-Air Presentation.
https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/seven-on-air-presentation-2003-04

5 Likes

Thanks @Zampakid, have moved the posts to this thread.

Ident - Generic #1

11 Likes

One of the better on air presentations in a while. I liked this brief period on 7’s on air look.

1 Like

Sports Endtag

5 Likes

7 tried to copy Nine with their logo under the promo strap