Seven News (Regional Qld)

I think they need to scroll it back a bit further than that even.
I had a flying trip to the Toowoomba region last weekend and it was completely dark by 6pm, as it would also be in the Sunshine Coast. Yet the background at 6pm on both bulletins is still showing a little daylight.

Rob in good form tonight

I now have terrible images in my head of Rob Brough doing weird things to me with that look on his face.

Please kill me. :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

That’ll be @Bort’s next profile pic

1 Like

From Toowoomba bulletin last night:

2 Likes

Team colours

2 Likes

That’s my @Sully react

Told you Rob Brough was the devil.

Live cross tonight for the Sunshine Coast Show preparations, bit of an awkward interview with someone who was obviously super excited to be on TV, but Katie handled it like a pro.

7 Rockhampton keeps cutting (badly) between Regional and Brisbane news? and then with random subtitles popping up. I’ll upload video in a bit. It has switched between Toowomba, Sunshine Coast, Rockhampton, Wide Bay and Brisbane about 60 times. Heaps of test cards as well.

5 Likes

Does the bulletin get an encore on 7TWO? If so, it would be interesting to know if that too suffered the same problems (would depend on whether the issues were in the TX chain or the output from the studio, I’m guessing).

Just to clarify this all played out on the Live Stream link so I don’t really know what it was like in Rockhampton and It wasn’t just the news- It happened throughout Home & Away, Border Security and The Force, Switching between all different feeds (Some which looked like an analogue screen) . At 6:30 Local news restarted with the QLD news again and it all happened again. As for 7Two I’m not sure but I think it encored the same as what 7 was outputting. A lot of amusing Test Cards and other graphics came out of it too. Test Cards and Other Internal Graphics

4 Likes

I suspect there is was a problem with the streams based on what I’ve seen tonight. Going to various regions is delivering the wrong region and then mid-program it switches to another region. However, this isn’t happening to the broadcast.

Currently comparing the live steam to broadcast for Sunshine Coast has featured 4 different streams each suddenly cutting in:

Live stream in the last 3 minutes:

Broadcast TV is OK:

5 Likes

7 Regional news Sunshine Coast tonight

3 Likes

Chroma Key fail - news update

4 Likes

What’s wrong with it?

5 Likes

Very poor quality

Doesn’t look any different to what it normally does…

3 Likes

Decided to watch the 6:30pm cutdown 7 News Brisbane bulletin tonight.
Can’t believe how pointless the bulletin seems.

There was literally only 7 minutes of news and 4 stories covered before crossing to sport.

I get that they have to cross to sport live for time reasons but surely there’s a better way to do things!

Stories tonight were:
Stanthorpe Bushfire
Jackie Trad
Mugabe death
Welfare drug testing