Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

I think he’s referring to all the (formerly Prime) Seven News bulletins for other regions that are produced in Canberra?

4 Likes

First bulletin with Nick Hose on the desk

2 Likes

They need to raise his set… or bring her one down.

OTS is upgraded which looks better however I still think it goes too far across the screen.

“The national news with controversial neurosurgeon” Excuse me😂

is my TV playing tricks on me? Watched 7 Albury tonight (local news) and when switched over it said HD. Is that right? can anyone smarter than me confirm?

1 Like

Can confirm Bendigo updates are SD

1 Like

I was just on the 7+ and the quality on todays bulletin is better than yesterday. Will watch it on tv tommorow

1 Like

Yep I just checked 7plus too. Tonight’s bulletin is clearly in HD. Must’ve been in HD on air too, and lines up with @camo’s comment. Last night’s bulletin was SD.

Opener and stories still in SD. Studio, supers are HD.

Regional WA still fully SD too.

1 Like

Coast bulletin:

4 Likes

That means all news bulletins in Australia are in HD! SD only is gone! Yippee!

Except Regional WA.

Regional WA still SD

The east coast newsrooms will be upgrading to HD vision in the coming weeks

SCA7 in South Australia is still technically in SD too given its broadcast on 7two

1 Like

How do they usually update the cameras to HD

The cameras were probably already HD capable, the reason was that the vision desk could not output HD as the final product.

Here’s more caps from other bulletins

Riverina

Central West

Border

New England

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they made all these changes the other week when it temporarily came from another studio.

1 Like

How about the cameras in regional cities since file footage isnt hd but looks better now that its hd

Gold Coast does.

Madeleine Collignon reading solo for a bit as Nick seems to have hurt his arm.

1 Like

Hope Nick recovers well and is back on deck soon. Pip Waller has been reading the sport in his place for the Central West, Riverina, Border and North West bulletins - she’s also been presenting the weather for the North Coast bulletin as well.

2 Likes