Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

This would be the most odd post I’ve read this week.

I believe you’re getting the station call signs mixed up with the former buildings they broadcast from.

And HSV is still referenced within Seven Melbourne to this day .

7 Likes

and AMV is the ACMA callsign for all Prime7 Victoria transmitters (except Mildura), named after Prime’s original TV station in Albury-Wodonga.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 110 minutes.

A better look at the ‘screen’ used on 7 News Regional WA:

6 Likes

Surely they have more works planned. It’s just been plonked there.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seven West Media

Let’s keep the callsign discussion in the right thread, folks images

11 Likes

that screen and setup looks so temporary IMO

5 Likes
1 Like

North Coast / National content from Tuesday to Friday last week …

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Promo

Pop up

5 Likes

It is great they have continued to produce the 6:30 state bulletin into the new financial year, staying for now then.

I can’t help but think that their studio cameras and/or lighting are set up such that the contrast ratio is very low. Looks very flat.

With Seven News going for 90-minutes tonight, will Seven News Regional go for 45-minute local/45-minute national news or 30-minute local/60-minute national?

1 Like

no

So it is:

6pm: Seven Local News
6:30pm: Seven News at 6:30pm
7pm: Seven News Sydney

Seems a bit clunky.

UPDATE: It seems the national news was cancelled with Seven News Sydney airing in its place.

1 Like

(12.9.2022) - Hannah Scott presenting tonight’s Seven Regional News updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was watching Seven News tonight (not Nine as the footy was on) and there was a weather update with Craig Moore. The only thing was, it was not statewide but a local one just for Bendigo. How long have localised weekend weather updates been on for? Last time I checked they were statewide.

Unsure for how long but would of been a while possible same time as weekday went local.

I find it pointless anyway if Local mean more indeepth weather maybe a 7 day outlook okay. But it’s so rushed and no extra information just less locations on the screen. I personally wish they just went back to statewide