Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Seven Spokesperson said this though. So I assume they have not spoken to RO as of yet perhaps.

Seven is conducting an investigation into allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Robert Ovadia,” the spokeswoman confirmed.

Only allegations. However certainly is an issue in media land at the moment in regards to code of conduct. Perhaps they need to venture out into some other industries and see what good looks like.

Treated poorly and harassment are two seperate things. We’ve all been treated poorly by managers or colleagues.

5 Likes

According to Annette Sharp in The Daily Telegraph, a Seven insider claims that Robert Ovadia has become a “sacrificial lamb” in a “newly woke” newsroom. Many Seven staffers have spoken out in support of Ovadia and his good conduct. Ovadia was last sighted in the newsroom last Sunday for his regular shift, however was soon after told by news bosses to take immediate personal leave. Sources say Ovadia was blindsided by the instruction.

3 Likes

Credit: @Kevin

20 Likes

What utter bullshit. He’s innocent until proven guilty but let’s not pretend harassment is some PC bullshit culture war. It’s about protecting people in the workplace from any form of harassment, either sexual or menacing of any type.

Sick of these columnists claiming otherwise.

11 Likes

Thanks for the laugh. I didn’t expect to see that image when I came here :rofl:

On a more serious note it’s important that everyone remember innocent until proven guilty.

Granted the media don’t even stick to that these days but let’s wait to see what comes out of Seven’s investigation before ruining someone’s life without knowing any facts (and nothing Annette or anyone at The Daily Fail says should be taken as fact).

1 Like

Nick McCallum:

Dogs are amazing! I’m laid up because of knee surgery ..basically spent the last 2 weeks in bed. Freddie appears to sense something is wrong.He refuses to leave my side (meal times excepted) and this stern look appears to reinforce the doctor’s stern warning ..”Don’t overdo it !” pic.twitter.com/BiDwRwVNKV

— NickMcCallum7 (@NickMcCallum7) June 8, 2024
6 Likes

He’s such a legend in Melbourne Nick! People underestimate how good he is I reckon.

1 Like

Amber Laidler reading 5pm news tonight.

8 Likes

Gertie also filled in for Elspeth on the afternoon news on both Thursday and Friday, as well as the Friday morning news, and Today’s local 5pm news.

3 Likes

Tom Wilson is a great fill in presenter in Adelaide.

3 Likes

Help’s he presents sport on the daytime bulletins at least 3 days a week.

Angela Cox on 5pm news duties.

11 Likes

Elspeth is on holidays in NZ.

3 Likes

Ann Sanders back today. :tada:

10 Likes

Guessing that Steve Titmus is at the swimming this week

8 Likes

He presented on Tuesday but was at swimming on Wednesday.

8 Likes

Thursday June 13

Elspeth Hussy is back presenting the morning and afternoon news in Adelaide.

3 Likes

More changes… now in Melbourne. More to come.

11 Likes

I reckon next up will be Mike/Bec and Usher/Cox duos on weekends.

6 Likes