Seven News Presenters and Reporters

To my knowledge I would like to think sometime in August 2017.

11 Likes

Credt Sam Sam tv
Also last 6 P.M bulletin she hosted was in 2017

Credit BradF89

11 Likes

They should get her to fill-in more often. She’s better than the likes of Robert Ovadia and Chris Reason.

12 Likes

And again this evening. I presume either her or Angela Cox will present solo the next few weekends while Michael Usher is filling in for Kochie on Sunrise.

8 Likes

Here’s some caps of Sydney’s bulletin last night with Ann presenting:

Ann also presented the national Late News updates:

This afternoon’s update

14 Likes

Mike to weeknights and Ann on weekends - there’s your team for the next few years.

Move Angela onto 4pm and The Latest to continue building her profile if they must (though for me she was far better as a correspondent).

8 Likes

Oh hell yes!

1 Like

Saturday 2 July -

Tim McMillan is presenting 5pm News from Perth,Tim also read sport.

Rebecca Maddern is presenting solo in Melbourne again this weekend.

Estelle Griepink is presenting weather in Melbourne this weekend.

7 Likes

It’s hilarious that they felt the need to have two newsreaders on the weekend and still can’t manage to have one of them available to read in the middle of the year. Nice that they’ve given Ann an opportunity given her years of service but they have three people as the face of their 6pm bulletin in Sydney and still can’t manage consistency.

13 Likes

Mark is doing weekdays and Michael is on Sunrise. For all we know Angela is on leave for personal reasons. We do know from past knowledge that her mum is sick. Anything could have happened.

They should have put Shirvo on Sunrise though as any sports reader could have filled in for him on weekend sport but maybe they planned to have Angela back last night and for whatever reason it didn’t happen.

3 Likes

Looking at Angela’s instagram, she is currently holidaying overseas with her partner. So I guess it’s just bad timing that Kochie is away at the same time and Michael was asked to fill in for Sunrise. But good timing for us viewers to get Ann Sanders filling in!

7 Likes

I have absolutely no idea why she was removed from Sydney 6pm in the first place back in the early 2000s…I suppose a bonus though is that us non-Sydney residents get to see her…

2 Likes

She didn’t rate so was removed to make way for fresh blood (being Bathie).

But things are quite different now and I think she has the sort of gravitas that Seven sorely needs an injection of at 6pm in Sydney.

3 Likes

She and Ross Symonds made way for Ian Ross’ arrival at the end of 2003, then within 18 months Seven’s news ratings started to turn around.

Sanders then moved to weekends in 2004 before becoming Morning News presenter two years later.

3 Likes

Saturday Sydney bulletin

10 Likes

low ratings

3 Likes

Mark Ferguson is presenting the 5pm bulletin today.

6 Likes

03/07/2022:
Paul Kadak is presenting Sydney’s weather.

13 Likes

That’s different. First time Paul Kadak presented the weather?

4 Likes

Might be a last minute thing? Sally Bowrey has presented weather for the last week whilst Angie has been off, and Sally was away from Weekend Sunrise this morning so they had to pick someone else and chose Paul.

4 Likes