Seven News Presenters and Reporters

I second this. There’s simply no other explanation for why some pretty ‘average’ presenters (for want of a better term) seem to remain in the top job for years these days

3 Likes

Friday 24 June -

Chris Reason is presenting 4pm & 6pm News in Sydney.

6 Likes

Saturday 25 June -

Elspeth Hussey is presenting 5pm News from Adelaide with Matt Shirvington presenting sport from Sydney and Amelia Mulcahy presenting national weather.

Rebecca Maddern is presenting solo in Melbourne this weekend.

6 Likes

Saturday (25.06.2022) - Sunday (26.06.2022): Steve Titmus is presenting in Brisbane this weekend, for the first time.

8 Likes

From the Brisbane studio or still on the Gold Coast?

Brisbane.

2 Likes

25/06/2022:
Robert Ovadia is presenting in Sydney tonight.

8 Likes

He actually lives in Brisbane.

I guess now that Adelaide is HD they’ll be willing to use them nationally when required.

No on the Gold Coast work with 7 Gold Coast News

Probably not best to make a comment on something you don’t know.

3 Likes

Steve Titmus from tonight 7 News QLD for the first time.

8 Likes

Sunday 25 June -

Mark Ferguson is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

Monday 27 June -

Rebecca Maddern is presenting solo on Melbourne’s Afternoon News today.

Sonia Marinelli is presenting weather in Melbourne this week.

3 Likes

Tony Auden presenting Sydney weather.

5 Likes

Did he also present the weather in Brisbane?

Seven must be quite short-staffed with presenters at the moment. Sally Bowrey has been very busy in the last week doing Sunrise, The Morning Show, Weekend Sunrise, Morning News, and 6pm news on the weekend, and Amber Laidler is on maternity leave so they probably had no other choice but to use someone from interstate.

5 Likes

I have noticed this. One of the days last week (don’t remember which) it seemed that Sally read the news on Sunrise, hosted The Morning Show and then read the Morning News

4 Likes

Caps of Tony presenting Sydney weather

6 Likes

Couldn’t half tell Tony wasn’t in the Sydney studio and it was pre-recorded. Wonder if Nine will attempt to get mileage out of this.

How would they do that?