Seven News Presenters and Reporters

The man is fresh off a flight from Beijing and does morning and evening duties today. Amazing work ethic. He’ll probably be hosting Weekend Sunrise this weekend knowing him.

14 Likes

Angela Cox is presenting Morning News today.

7 Likes

Chris Reason reporting from London on the Queen catching covid.

6 Likes

They must have sent Chris Reason over to back up the European bureau as the Ukraine situation escalates.

10 Likes

I was thinking the same.

2 Likes

Sarah and Jimmy have been in Ukraine basically since she returned from holidays.

She may be due to sub out with Hugh and/or Chris at some stage.

3 Likes

Cameron Baud - Crime reporter from Seven News Melbourne was sent to report on the capture of Graham Potter “Australia’s most wanted” who is to be deported to Victoria. Sally Gyte was also sent from Brisbane.

Sharyn was alone at the news desk tonight. She was later joined for sport by Shane Webcke but he was gone again for the closer.

4 Likes

Wednesday 23 February -

Sally Bowrey is presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney.

Geof Parry is reporting from Ukraine.

10 Likes

Wow, I can’t remember the last time I saw Geof Parry.

4 Likes

He’s reported from NSW during the bush fires. I don’t recall seeing him after that apart from a major WA story that gets coverage on the east. But he’s a excellent journalist it’s good to see Seven using him internationally.

I wonder who’ll be the next refugee from Ten News to make the switch to Seven.

1 Like

Thursday 24 February -

Sally Bowrey is presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney again today.

3 Likes

He was also used to cover the Hong Kong Protest in 2019.

3 Likes

Rebecca Maddern is presenting the Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

8 Likes

Sally Bowrey changed between the Morning and Afternoon News and is now wearing black to present the afternoon bulletin.

7 Likes

Tuesday 22 February to Wednesday 23 February-

Matt Shirvington presented sport in Sydney.

Thursday 24 February -

Mel McLaughlin is back presenting sport in Sydney.

3 Likes

Friday 25 February-

Rebecca Maddern is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne.

9 Likes

Herald Sun reports that Georgia Love will finish up at Seven News Melbourne at the end of March, to join storytelling agency Enthral as a senior public relations and content manager. She will be working across a new platform called The Good News, showcasing positive and uplifting news stories.

2 Likes

(26/2/2022) Sharyn Ghidella is presenting a local Brisbane edition of Seven News at 5 this afternoon and the 6pm bulletin with Tony Auden presenting weather. Both Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are reporting on location.

10 Likes

Saturday 26 February and Sunday 27 February -
Fresh from her trip to the Beijing Winter Olympics, Jacqueline Felgate is back presenting sport in Melbourne this weekend.

3 Likes