Seven News Presenters and Reporters

@JacobA Ann Sanders as usual.

3 Likes

It’s both her and Musher. Since he just did the update. So, that means he’s been on since Sunrise.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Mel McLaughlin is also off tonight - Matt Shirvington on sport instead.

All three of the main team (Mark, Mel and Angie) off on a weeknight. Don’t see that too often.

EDIT: I was incorrect - Mel presented sport as usual.

6 Likes

Busy filming a promo or something, perhaps?

Maybe, but who knows, could be a bunch of reasons.

As strange as it sounds, maybe they’re trialling the weekend team (bar Sally obviously who’s on holidays) on a Thursday night to see if it makes any impact on the ratings?

Michael Usher looks tired. Waking up at 3am for Sunrise then doing news at 6pm.

2 Likes

Why would you trial something to see if it resonates with an audience when most of the audience would have had no idea it was happening until the switch the news on?

Matt sporting a new look tonight :wink:

8 Likes

Oh my bad - Matt presented Sydney’s 4pm sport which Mel always does, so I assumed she must be off if Matt was on in the afternoon.

1 Like

Well, how about not posting guesses as facts?

5 Likes

Sally isn’t on holidays she is presenting as usual today.

2 Likes

Sorry I was referring to earlier in the week where judging by her Instagram she appeared to be on holidays, hence Sam Brett and Amber Laidler doing Sydney’s weather.

1 Like

Who will Max discuss the 6pm bulletin with :thinking:

Edit - no one.

2 Likes

Bill McDonald? :wink:

Friday 9 April-

Blake Johnson is presenting in Melbourne filling in for Mike Amor.

9 Likes

whaddaya mean no-one?

A newsreader from the 6pm bulletin joins the 4pm reader towards the end of the news to discuss the upcoming stories. In this case Max is reading the 4 and 6pm bulletins.

2 Likes

oh ok. come to think of it I think they do that in melbourne too. who usually presents the qld edition?

Kendall Gilding.

1 Like