Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Congratulations to Melbourne newsreader Jacqueline Felgate who gave birth to her second daughter Georgia Anne last night.

2 Likes

I wonder if she named it after Ann Sanders :wink:

1 Like

:expressionless:

Susannah Carr, Geoff Parry and Mark Riley will lead Western Australia’s Election night coverage on Saturday.

2 Likes

It’s only been about 4 months, but how does everyone think of Seven’s new US Correspondent Ashlee Mullany? She is pretty good IMO, obviously she can be better but I really see the potential in her.

@Tom_TV7 Ashlee definitely has potential otherwise the network would’ve given her the US role.She is doing very well in the US and like Angela Cox will probably move on to other new roles in the future at Seven.

1 Like

Mark Riley in Perth for WA Decides coverage of the State Election tomorrow.

Susannah Carr presented solo again tonight

1 Like

Photoshop add-on for Kay? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rick Ardon presenting in Perth tonight

1 Like

Liam Cox copped the old “Fck her right in the pssy” during a live report in Campbeltown tonight, it was very clear too. No apologie from either Liam or Mark. Disappointing.

1 Like

Why? It’s not like they’re the ones who did it.

And to think that that years old meme is less stale than Fergo’s anchoring style…

Yeah, today must be a longer day for her than usual as TT is still happening. She needs her own news VO though, as one-off bulletin just used the generic “live from the studios of channel 7” one. :slight_smile:

Seven Adelaide would be better served with Rosanna at the helm of a 1 hour news bulletin at 6pm and shelve today tonight.

1 Like

I have to agree with you on this one, but I think it’s better for her to be on weekends and then take over once Jane and John leaves.

2 Likes

Turfing Jane and John would be a disaster.

9 Likes

I was thinking John and Rosanna instead of Jane.

Never have liked Jane, her radio days didn’t make me any fonder of her.

John and Rosanna? No it wouldn’t be. He’d be mid to late 50s, she’d be early to mid 40s.

1 Like

Angela Cox presented Monday Early News,Angela normally reads Early News from Wednesday - Friday.

EDIT- Sean Berry back presenting Tuesday Early News.

1 Like

Need help putting a name to a face (mental blank) :persevere:

He was a veteran journo at HSV-7.

Saw archive footage of a report of his from 2008 during “Million Dollar Cold Case”.

Could have also sworn he was the guy “Blue Heelers” used to act as the newsreader on TV.