Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Nat Barr presented Tuesday Early News.

1 Like

Well done to Georgia Main, who arrived on site at Essendon Airport and gave a run-down to Larry and Kylie, without losing her place/getting flustered. Probably not much prep & having to speak very fast as well :slight_smile:

Also even more, well done to Larry and Kylie during the breaking news, who no doubt ad-libbed much of it, they’ve done it before and it’s not easy.

5 Likes

@LukeMovieMan also during coverage Melbourne senior reporter Karen O’Sullivan was on her way to work and noticed the smoke and headed to the scene and was giving updates via her phone during The Morning Show.
And also covering the story for the Morning News from Essendon Airport .

3 Likes

Does anyone have a montage or caps? if not by any chance could someone upload 7 early news tomorrow?

1 Like

Natalie Barr on location in Melbourne reporting on Melbourne plane crash with Angela Cox presenting the rest of today’s news in the studio on this mornings Early News bulletin.

2 Likes

Angela Cox presented Early & Morning News bulletins today.

1 Like

Ann is back presenting the Afternoon News.

1 Like

For those interested, here is a video of Emily Angwin presenting the afternoon news in Melbourne today.

2 Likes

Ann Sanders is presenting Friday Morning News she had Thursday morning off this week.Friday is normally her day off.

1 Like

Chris Reason is presenting Friday Afternoon News.

1 Like

I have to say Emily is doing a fabulous job. Unlike Jacqui Felgate and Nick McCallum, Blake Johnson and Emily both showed their human side in their presenting style compared to the other two robots.

5 Likes

Paula Voce presented in Perth this weekend.

1 Like

I’m not sure I see the link between Ann swapping days one week and her imminent departure from the network?

She will be around for as long as she wants to keep working. The network certainly has no reason to want her gone, quite the opposite actually.

7 Likes

Sean Berry is presenting Early News bulletins on Monday & Tuesday this week.

Edit- Sean also reading news updates on The Morning Show today.

Robert Ovadia presented news updates on The Daily Edition today.

1 Like

It’s a shame that Blake made the move to Melbourne but doesn’t really get many presenting gigs. He is better than Nick McCallum

John Riddell presented solo in Adelaide tonight.

1 Like

Reporter Cameron Price presented last night’s later evening News Updates for Seven News Sydney:

I know that it’s not uncommon for Seven to get various reporters to present the later evening News Updates in Sydney, but has Cameron done them before?

6 Likes

Not that I’ve seen before, it always seems to be Paul Kadak whenever I happen to be watching.

Do they also still do the national version of the late updates? Or are all updates now local?

3 Likes

I think all of the late night News Updates that air here in Sydney (at least on weeknights) might be local now.

1 Like

@eddel ln Melbourne we get the national late news updates (Well up until last week we did haven’t checked this week) normally with Paul Kadak and sometimes with Robert Ovadia or Angie Asimus.
I remember back when we use to see Edwina Bartholomew doing the updates.

1 Like