Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

What cuts? The 3 co-anchors are going back to reporting positions to bolster their on the road teams, albeit senior ones at that.

Matt isn’t going to defect back to 7, though I do think he needs more work year round rather than just during the Motorsport/Rugby calendar.

I think we will see Usher get a shot at presenting one or two normal weeks before they make any decisions. The figures can be unpredictable over the summer.

1 Like

Mark returning Sunday according to a promo I saw last night.

1 Like

Eugh.

1 Like

I’m sure @antonio1987 will be delighted to hear that news!

Personally though, I’ll probably be going back to Nine News for most of the next 48 weeks or so. At least Michael Usher makes Seven News Sydney somewhat palatable.

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate.

1 Like

My night has been made.

Now…who will be uploading this Mark Ferguson returns promo for my viewing pleasure?

I’m sure it’s a very well produced promo.

2 Likes

Nothing to get too excited about. It’s the same promo that has been on rotation all summer (about his 30uears experience) with a voice over at the end saying he is back on Sunday.

Wow really? I’m shocked. Seven have gone nutz over Fergo and his promos the last 12 months. Shocked to see his return promo is so low key.

His low ratings reflect on his low quality promos!

3 Likes

NewAustralia? Please. You know very well his news promos have been amazing. Seven has put together some good news promos the last year.

@antonio1987 yes every part of every promos are pretty good…except for the main feature of the promo (you know who I mean).

2 Likes

Chris Reason is presenting Friday Morning News.

1 Like

They’ve given up. Think they have finally realised that no promo can improve the problems they have over there.

1 Like

Is that true though? Are you telling me Seven News in Sydney has not strengthened the last few months?

Yes, I agree.

While I could be proven wrong at the end of the year, right now I personally don’t like Seven News’ chances of becoming “Sydney’s #1 News” in 2017.

1 Like

No surprise that Kay McGrath’s OAM made Seven’s news yesterday

10 Likes

I’m glad they didn’t stuff up her super and put Bill McDonald or Sharyn Ghidella… Wouldn’t put it past them…

2 Likes

Chris Reason is presenting 6pm Sydney News tonight.

1 Like

Angie Asimus has returned to the weekend 5pm News.

2 Likes