Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

WHY!!!
7 already have at least 4 reporters there already

1 Like

One would presume that Seven News Sydney has sent Fergo over to Christchurch in a bid to boost his profile.

Although in the end, tonight’s edition of Nine News will probably be somewhere between 50k and 100k ahead in Sydney due to being sandwiched between an overtime NRL game with two local teams & MAFS.

1 Like

Pretty sure after years of fronting Sydney broadcasts at multiple networks his profile has been/ is boosted enough. After his years at 9 it was obvious that viewers never warmed to him when there are better alternatives.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Monday -

Mark Ferguson is back in the studio presenting Sydney News tonight.

1 Like

If I seen correctly, I believe he has an exclusive sit down interview with former Prime Minister John Howard.

1 Like

From news update

4 Likes

Exhibit A: rolling a turd in glitter and trying to get it to shine.

The past couple of days with Ferguson have been nothing more than getting vision for the next promo. Why Seven bothers when the audience has already resoundingly said they don’t want to watch him - and not just on its own network - defies belief.

2 Likes

I mean, is there a reason as to why John Howard is being interviewed? He hasn’t even been in the news lately. I have a feeling Seven is just covering it for the sake of it being ‘exclusive’ when it’s absolutely pointless.

Looks to be about supporting Gladys Berejiklian in the state election.

2 Likes

Still seems like a random topic for an exclusive.

@Tom_TV7 Could be about more you should watch it and find out tonight… I know how much you love Seven! :crazy_face:

In other words, it’s probably going to be a puff piece.

Fergo actually interviewing Gladys & Michael Daley would’ve been far more interesting.

1 Like

Would it?

A piece of cardboard interviewing a plank of wood and a goldfish would be much interesting.

1 Like

Interview was about Gun Control and his campaigning for Gladys in the upcoming election. Relevant if you ask me. However, I am sure the interview was longer and will feature as part of 7’s state election coverage.

2 Likes

It’s a pity they couldn’t secure Howard to be part of the panel for election night coverage instead of Barnaby Joyce.

1 Like

That would be good. However I am pretty sure the only former PM that has appeared during election coverage has been Bob Hawke on Sky News in 2007 & 2010.

How do you know who they have on their election coverage?

1 Like

(20/3/2019) Rick Ardon is presenting the Afternoon News in Perth today. Amelia Broun presented on Monday and Tuesday.

2 Likes

Thursday -

Emily Angwin presenting the weather in Melbourne from the MCG.
Emily will also be presenting the weather on Friday & Saturday this week filling in for Melina Sarris.

5 Likes
6 Likes