Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Angie Asimus has really impressed me in the past year and becoming a fill in news presenter on Sunrise last year showed a different side to her which is a positive.
@Tom_TV7 assessment summed up Sally Bowrey perfectly.
I would prefer Angie on Weekend Sunrise than Sally.
Sally is better suited to weather presenting.

3 Likes

Yep Angie definitely one to watch I think she deserves a more prominent presenting role in the future, perhaps when Ann Sanders calls it a day she can do the national news.

1 Like

I like Angie. Have done since she was in Brisbane. But I also like Sally.

2 Likes

Friday -

Jacqueline Felgate is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

Friday & Saturday -

Blake Johnson presenting 6pm News in Melbourne

3 Likes

(11/1/2019) Joel Dry is presenting the Afternoon News in Brisbane today.

4 Likes

Friday & Saturday -

Robert Ovadia is presenting in Sydney.

1 Like

I donā€™t get why they couldnā€™t get someone like Chris Reason to present. Miles ahead of Ovadia.

One would hope that given his high profile, Matt Doran will get a chance to present Seven News Sydney at some stage in time.

1 Like

Is Chris currently on holidays?

1 Like

Totally forgot about that. He probably is considering he did present a weekend or two back in December before Rob Ovadia took his spot.

He did pretty well too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Friday (11.01.2019): Katrina Blowers is presenting in Brisbane tonight with Pat Welsh on sport. Laura Dymock is presenting the weather.

2 Likes

New promo tonight in Brisbane highlighting news around the clock from Sunrise to The Latest.

2 Likes

Same in the West

1 Like

and ā€œAustraliaā€™s No 1ā€

1 Like

Good to see him present. Nineā€™s certainly lost a great talent.

8 Likes

Saturday (12.01.2019): Kendall Gilding is presenting in Brisbane this weekend with Ben Davis on sport. Laura Dymock is presenting the weather.

Melbourne presenter, Jacqueline Felgate is now on leave for a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

Weā€™re assuming Blake Johnson will fill in on the Afternoon News, along with doing weekends. Isnā€™t Mike Amor also on leave?

Sunday -

Michael Usher is back presenting in Sydney tonight after a couple of days off.

EDIT-
Jim Wilson presented sport tonight.

3 Likes

Sunday (13.01.2019): Kendall Gilding presented in Brisbane again tonight. Shane Webcke returned from holidays tonight.

1 Like