Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Haven’t seen Paula nationally since 2003!!!

I bloody missed the opener as I didn’t expect there to be a bulletin today. I’m guessing 7 didn’t either…

Did somebody get video of it?

3 Likes

The Perth studio? It’s so dark it looks like a cave.

Sunday -

Mike Amor still presenting in Melbourne with Tim Watson back presenting sport and
Melina Sarris presenting weather.

3 Likes

Sunday- Michael Usher still presenting this week in Sydney with Mel on sport and David Brown is back on weather duties

2 Likes

06/01/2018:
Mike Smithson is presenting in Adelaide.

As mentioned many times, the Perth set is pure crap. I view it as almost being a disregard to the careers of Rick and Sue who are shoved in there, when they are upholding Sevens position in News.

The lighting in the set is actually quite good, its just the background. Don’t understand why they cant just use the National globe, the quality of the globe would probably look better on a virtual set but hopefully 2019 (doubt it though) brings a new set to Perth.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/1081793113771786240

Here is part of the opener. No V/O though (Even though embedded, for some reason the video won’t play on here but if you click the tweet it will play it)

1 Like

Why did it come from Perth at 5pm? Was it to do with Sydney having tech problems?

Angie Asimus presenting Early News again this week.

Monday 7 January -

Michael Felgate is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne.

Robert Ovadia is presenting Afternoon News in Sydney.

1 Like

Monday (07.01.2019) - Friday (11.01.2019): Katrina Blowers is presenting in Brisbane again this week. Pat Welsh presented sport on Monday and Tuesday with Ben Davis Wednesday though to Friday.

Amanda Abate is presenting the local Afternoon News from the Gold Coast bureau this week.

3 Likes

Sam Jolly back Presenting Perth’s 4pm news

Monday (07.01.2019) [Perth] Susannah Carr presenting solo with Adrian Barich on Sport and Sam Jolly on Weather

2 Likes

Susannah back for her 34th year at 7 perth

5 Likes

Tuesday - Thursday :

Robert Ovadia is presenting Morning News.

1 Like

08/01/2019:
Matt Carmichael is presenting sport in Sydney.

2 Likes

Watched the last ten minutes of the Morning News today with Robert Ovadia presenting. He made about four mistakes during the sport segment alone, i’m almost certain he said ‘perch scorchers’ instead of Perth Scorchers. He added extra syllables to a couple of words where they were not required as well.

Is he always like this?

1 Like

Wednesday -

Jacqueline Felgate is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne.

Robert Ovadia is presenting Afternoon News in Sydney.

1 Like

Peter Mitchell is returning from holidays in Melbourne this Sunday (13 January).
After presenting tonight’s Melbourne bulletin Mike Amor is heading off on holidays.

4 Likes

Looks like Blake Johnson will be doing the next 3 weekends at least.

1 Like

Friday -

Sally Bowrey is back presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes