Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

They should have given him last night and tonight off considering The Latest wasn’t (for obvious reasons)/isn’t (due to WBBL) airing

2 Likes

I’m sure they did offer, it’s not like they’re short on presenters.

Boxing Day - Angie Asimus presented late news update tonight at the conclusion of men’s BBL match.

2 Likes

Thursday (27.12.2018): Katrina Blowers is presenting in Brisbane.

1 Like

Friday & Saturday -

Blake Johnson is presenting in Melbourne with Sean Sowerby presenting sport and Melina Sarris presenting weather.

4 Likes

Friday - Sean Sowerby presenting sport for the Melbourne bulletin from the MCG.

3 Likes

Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere, but happened to be watching the end of the Morning News this day and there were some tech glitches.

He read the weather but the graphic was frozen on the capital forecasts the whole time and also appeared to be the wrong day and a couple of cities with incorrect forecast read.

Then as he was saying goodbye, BCM abruptly cut him off (bulletin ended), sounded like he had a whole minute or so left! So timing was terribly off.

1 Like

Robert Ovadia presenting in Sydney tonight. Will he be presenting The Latest later on?

1 Like

Last Saturday Michael Usher didn’t presenting the 6pm bulletin but presented The Latest. So, not necessarily.

1 Like

Chris Reason presented last Saturday and Michael Usher still presented The Latest that night.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I was thinking it might have been interesting to see Rob on a more casual format but likely not the case tonight.

1 Like

I too would like to see someone other than InteruptingUsher present The Latest.

1 Like

And Robert “begging for war” (if we’ve all forgotten the infamous banter, that’s absolutely shameful) Ovadia would be a better presenter of The Latest because…?

I’m not one to often defend Michael Usher, but I reckon the interrupting may have something to do with the format of The Latest. Surely he isn’t like this with live crosses on Sydney’s 6pm news?

2 Likes

Saturday -
Blake Johnson also read the weather forecast in Melbourne tonight.

Sean Sowerby presented sport from the MCG again tonight.

3 Likes

Friday (28.12.2018): Katrina Blowers presented in Brisbane with Tony Auden on weather.

Saturday (29.12.2018): Kendall Gilding is presenting in Brisbane tonight. Tony Auden is presenting the weather.

2 Likes

Brisbane reporter Sarah Greenhalgh is reporting from London this week.

3 Likes

Sunday -

Matt Carmichael presenting sport on 5pm News today.

Sunday - Thursday

Mike Amor presenting in Melbourne with Jacqueline Felgate presenting sport.

Mike also read the weather forecast tonight.

2 Likes

Sunday (30.12.2018): Kendall Gilding presented in Brisbane again tonight with Ben Davis on sport.

2 Likes

Monday 31 December - Wednesday 2 January :

Robert Ovadia presented Morning News.

Angie Asimus is presenting Early News along with reading news on Sunrise this week.

2 Likes

Great to see Benny back on TV, he was promised the world to move to radio and let down terribly, good on him for sticking it out the number of years he did in very trying and demoralising circumstances at 4BC.

2 Likes