Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Ann Sanders’ 1pm update aired in NSW while the cricket was on, saying as usual that she would be presenting the 4pm bulletin (and Fergo at 6). Fergo then presented a 2pm update leaving out a mention of the 4pm bulletin - with the cricket going far longer than anyone expected, it looked like they were ready to run an afternoon bulletin. I think most of us expected it’d be over around noon!

1 Like

Tuesday -

Jacqueline Felgate is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

2 Likes

11/12/2018:
Rob Scott is presenting Perth’s afternoon news.

5 Likes

Tuesday -

Jim Wilson presented sport in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Wednesday -

Blake Johnson presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

2 Likes

Susannah Carr presenting solo tonight

5 Likes

Wednesday (12.12.2018) - Friday (13.12.2018): Sharyn Ghidella is anchoring solo in Brisbane with Paul Burt on the weather. Pat Welsh is presenting sport.

1 Like

Thursday -

Jacqueline Felgate presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

1 Like

Melbourne weather presenter Jane Bunn starts her holidays from tomorrow.

1 Like

(12-13/12/2018) Amelia Broun is presenting the Afternoon News in Perth.

1 Like

Seems to be another relatively new reporter in Melbourne, Louisa Cheatley. She has been popping up occasionally in the past couple of weeks.

According to her LinkedIn profile, she is the ‘Assistant To The Chief Of Staff’ at Seven News Melbourne, in that role since March 2018.

Friday & Saturday -

Blake Johnson presenting in Melbourne with Jacqueline Felgate back presenting sport and Melina Sarris presenting weather.

Friday -

Robert Ovadia is presenting in Sydney.

2 Likes

Oh geez, another Friday night of “Ovadia v Burrows” in Sydney at 6pm.

I’m seriously tempted to direct a tweet to Jason Morrison and Simon Hobbs which basically says that both Ovadia & Burrows really should stick to reporting (surely most on Media Spy would agree?) while suggesting the IMO superior talent which should be used for fill-in newsreading, but can’t quite work out how to delicately boil all that down to 280 characters!

We get it, you don’t like either of them presenting. Seriously, what’s a tweet going to achieve? Very little I assume.

12 Likes

I think this is the first time Blake and Jacqueline have worked together?

Yes tonight was the first time working together on a news bulletin.
At first it was strange watching Blake in the newsreader seat and Jacqueline in the sports reader seat,but both are in the right roles.

4 Likes

Agreed. Give it a rest now.

OK then, but what’s your opinion about both newsreaders presenting styles? I’d be rather interested to hear that regardless of whether or not I agree.

That’s irrelevant.

It’s just that you comment about them every single time they are seen on air, it’s very repetitive. We get you don’t like. Just don’t watch them.

For me. I don’t really care who presents. As long as I get the news I need.

2 Likes

I don’t live in Sydney and thus don’t have an opinion of either to be able to share.

As @David said it’s just tiresome to read the same criticism all the time, especially when it seems there’s not a lot of support either way from other members about one or the other.

1 Like