Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Jane Bunn presenting weather from Flemington Racecourse as well. She is working every night this week!

3 Likes

She finished with the Herald Sun on August 10 and joined Seven in late August.
Her cousin is Basil Zempilas.

5 Likes

I cant put my hand on it, but she does come across a little inexperienced with TV Reporting.

Haven’t seen much of Blake Johnson these days.

2 Likes

Funnily enough 7 Sydney ran images of Jane Bunn in their opener tonight… Weird.

1 Like

She had the top story again tonight.

1 Like

Sunday -
Mark Ferguson is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

1 Like

“Oh well, back to Nine News until the next time they have a dubious presenter competing against Michael Usher at 6pm” - How I’d imagine most of Media Spy’s Sydney-based members reacted to that post! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Certainly interesting that Seven won the 6pm hour in Sydney last Wednesday and was only just behind Nine on Thursday.

A dramatic improvement on the usual figures.

2 Likes

Indeed, that was quite interesting. Same deal with Mike Amor when he filled in for Peter Mitchell in Melbourne the Wednesday before last (October 24).

Especially remembering the effect swapping Bill for Max had on the ratings in Brisbane, I’d have to imagine that Seven are at the very least wondering whether there’s a need to promote Usher & Amor to the main chair in Sydney & Melbourne respectively, particularly if the secondary presenters rate well over Summer.

5 Likes

(5/11/2018) Susannah Carr is presenting the Afternoon News in Perth today.

4 Likes

Susannah Carr presenting 4pm news

1 Like

That’s not the usual 4pm backdrop is it?

1 Like

I don’t think so.

1 Like

They normally use this backdrop:

2 Likes

09/11/2018:

Amelia Broun presented Perth’s afternoon news.

1 Like

Not sure if it has been mentioned before. Former Seven News Melbourne reporter Georgia Main is now working at Public Transport Victoria. I heard her on 3AW news during the week about interruption to train services.

3 Likes

Saturday (10.11.2018) - Sunday (11.11.2018): Katrina Blowers is presenting in Brisbane this weekend.

1 Like

Robert Ovadia is also in Melbourne covering the Bourke Street attack.

12/11/2018:
Susannah Carr is presenting solo in Perth.

1 Like