Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

27/09/2018:
Susannah Carr is presenting the news solo in Perth with Rick Ardon live from the MCG. Rick will also be there tomorrow.

6 Likes

It kinda sucks that Sue never goes on location tbh

1 Like

Sue did cover the royal wedding this year in the UK

5 Likes

Who was the reporter at the Royal Melbourne Show tonight in the screencap above?

2 Likes

Ryan Daniels.

1 Like

(28/9/2018) Shaun White presenting the Early News this morning.

3 Likes

Bouncedown

Pardon?

3 Likes

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.collinsdictionary.com/amp/english/bouncedown

Not a term I’d personally use, I feel like I’ve heard it explained as a WA/SA expression.

That is rather hilarious.

Why couldn’t they use the normal voice over, with Sue introducing Rick from Melbourne… :thinking:

1 Like

A correction for one my earlier posts this week, Michael Usher isn’t on holidays he is presenting as usual in Sydney tonight.
Apologies for the mistake.

Friday -

Jim Wilson presenting Sydney sport from the MCG.

Ashlea Brown returned to reporting in Sydney this week she had been in the U.S. Bureau for a few weeks.
Sydney reporter Mylee Hogan has been reporting from the U.S. Bureau for the past two weeks.

3 Likes

Who’s presenting Melbourne mammoth rating bulletin tomorrow? Hopefully Mike to raise profile ?

2 Likes

Friday (28.09.2018): Tony Auden is presenting Brisbane’s weather tonight.

Rohan Welsh presented sport Thursday - Saturday for the fourth consecutive week.

2 Likes

I wonder if she’s saving Seven some money by staying at her grandfather’s house?

3 Likes

Rick Ardon will also be presenting at the Melbourne Cricket Ground tonight at 6pm where he will be talking about the West Coast Eagles performance for today

4 Likes

Who’s presenting in Melbourne? Usually they have Peter Mitchell on Grand Final Day.

1 Like

Peter Mitchell is presenting tonight

4 Likes

Bouncedown definition: an occasion of restarting play by the umpire bouncing the ball

Heard this used on the radio this morning. Not a fan

1 Like

Must be hard for Peter Mitchell to be presenting tonight after his Pies’ lost!

9 Likes