Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Here’s a montage of tonight’s bulletin in Melbourne, featuring the new-ish Mike Amor and Jacqueline Felgate presenting line-up.

4 Likes

Apparently, Seven News Sydney will also have their “Live Experience” running at the Cabramatta Moon Festival later today - probably proves that most of the bulletin’s outside publicity/marketing is focused on the Western suburbs!

Not sure if any Seven News presenters are attending the Moon Festival this year, but I’ve been informed that Mark Ferguson has attended/been part of the Opening Ceremony in recent years.

1 Like

the courier mail (subscriber only article) is reporting that sports reporter Rohan Welsh is leaving Channel 7 for a new job at Tabcorp and Ben Davis, Formally of 4BC is coming back to 7 to take his spot

3 Likes

Thursday(20.09.2018) - Saturday(22.09.2018):
Rohan Welsh is presenting Brisbane sport for the third consecutive week.

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I noticed that Ben was back reporting. Not that great having Rohan leave when they will still only have one fill-in; and I was only starting to like Rohan.

Mark did attend the festival today.

1 Like

Good to know. Also, David Brown has returned from leave and presented the weather on tonight’s Seven News Sydney.

Side note: Surely I can’t be the only one who’s willing to predict that Brownie might be one of the only Sydney TV news presenters to be wearing a purple tie next Sunday? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Monday (24.09.2018): Edwina Bartholomew presented the Early News this morning.

3 Likes

Michael Usher is on holidays from this week.

2 Likes

Monday -
Peter Mitchell was at the Channel 7 precinct at the Royal Melbourne Show this afternoon.

Jane Bunn presenting weather on 4pm & 6pm News from the Brownlow Red Carpet.

3 Likes

24/09/2018:
Susannah Carr is presenting Perth’s afternoon news.

3 Likes

What is all that garbage next to Peter Mitchell? Some plastic imitation of BCM’s MCR behind the glass or something? Too messy, too much going on.

1 Like

Samantha Jolly on hols for 2weeks

1 Like

Tuesday & Wednesday -
Edwina Bartholomew presenting Early News again this morning.

1 Like

They were at a festival in Cronulla a week or two ago. Sydney extends far west, south and north nowadays.

Tuesday -
Jane Bunn presented weather in Melbourne from the Royal Melbourne Show.

2 Likes

Amelia Broun Presenting From the Perth Royal Show

1 Like

Thursday(27.09.2018): Natalie Barr presented the Early News this morning.

2 Likes

Peter Mitchell presented tonight’s Melbourne bulletin wearing a 1970s Collingwood jumper :smile:

1 Like

As he signed off the bulletin Mitch had his Collingwood jumper on tonight.

He wore his black & white tie all week.

11 Likes