Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

But doesn’t Seven News Melbourne already have a female weather presenter on weekends? Granted that the move ensures an equal number of male/female presenters across their main Sunday/Thursday and Friday/Saturday presenting teams (although HSV probably had to do that, after Jennifer Keyte defected to Ten), but there’s still more males than females across both teams at Seven News Sydney.

Let’s also remember that the post also hinted at a recently under fire Seven News director announcing their departure in coming weeks, so it’ll be very interesting to see what happens there.

Michael is presenting 7pm bulletin tonight.

2 Likes

During last night’s AFL Pre-Game Show it was mentioned on air about Jacqueline’s new position as sports presenter.

2 Likes

Why didn’t the just give Mike the National 5pm weekend bulletin?

1 Like

So what happens to Sowerby? Reporter gig?

Still a fairly inexperienced team going up against Alicia and Clint.

1 Like

Friday (07.09.2018) - Saturday (08. 09.2018): Rohan Welsh is presenting Brisbane sport.

Great mother/son relationship like between Rohan and Kay tonight.

What? Mike alone puts Nine to shame.

3 Likes

Saturday -
Samantha Brett presenting weather in Sydney again tonight on location at the Cronulla Spring Festival.

Melbourne’s Saturday presenting team.

5 Likes

8 Sep 2018 - With Perth having a special 5pm bulletin, Ryan Daniels was inside Optus Stadium for the preparation of the Qualifying Final between West Coast and Collingwood. Kate Smithers was outside the Stadium Station in Burswood talking about the transport capacity for the event. Rory Camm was outside Optus Stadium.

1 Like

Not a fan.

I like Mike. But beyond that. No.

3 Likes

Sunday -

Mike Amor is presenting 5pm News today.
Edit -
Mike also read sports/weather.

4 Likes

No wide shot
Voiceover used was: This is Seven’s Afternoon News with Mike Amor

7 Likes

Um… I just write this yesterday.

Have Mike do it all the time.

2 Likes

Haven’t really been following this, in fact in recent years barely comment in the news threads at all (a lot of reasons why).

But are Nine News on Friday and Saturday nights that dominant over Seven’s anyway? Alicia is highly experienced, but certainly no golden star.

1 Like

Sunday -

Sally Bowrey presented weather in Sydney.

4 Likes

Outside of AFL leadin Nine leads heavily on Weekends.

Have Jane Mon-Fri and get rid of the weekend weather. Nathan for Sport on Weekends, would be very competitive against Clint. Otherwise aside Mike, it’s a no from me for the other two. They could have even pulled Corey Norris from 9 for the gig if we want to play musical chairs again.

I find Jac a very strange appointment.

Maybe felt she was under-utilised on the Afternoon News and could be a pathway to something bigger? Also prime time consolation prize as she’s been filling-in presenting in Melbourne longer than Blake Johnson but Mike Amor was appointed weekend presenter over her? Her husband is also long-time sport utility at Seven Melbourne.

1 Like

Seen here on the left (image courtesy @TV.Cynic)

18 Likes

She may not have been happy after being overlooked for Mike Amor… Next best option was sport presenter to keep her happy.

4 Likes

I just laughed way too hard at this, too good.

3 Likes
1 Like